Chat Room
Go Back   The Bear Insider - Covering Cal Sports 24 x 7 > The Public Place where "CyberBears" Growl > Women's Basketball
Reload this Page They like us
Notices

(#1) Old
Loyal Bear

They like us - 01-11-2012, 06:33 PM

Just reading some little bits and pieces about girls basketball and this item came up. Cal coaches were watching the BOD trio and they all said they might stay in the Bay Area and they liked Cal. Brenna and one other were over at Cal the other day.

Also, in the MLK at Haas on Monday, two of the best sophomores in Northern Cal will be playing. Natalie Romero of Carondolet and Charisse Holloway of St. Mary's of Stockton. I mentioned Charisse in the past as she played in the AAU game against that great Oregon team this summer. Check them out.
  (#2) Old
Active Bear

01-13-2012, 01:30 PM

I wonder if anyone can give me some information. I am going to attend the MLK game. I recently had an minor mishap so because of comfort issues ( ribs ) I will be taking Am track and Bart rather than driving. I usually video the games. Some venues like in the NorCals and state Champianships they won't allow you to do so. Will they allow it at Hass under this type of circumstance? MLK. I wouldn't want to drag my stuff the whole way and then have no where to stash it if needed.
  (#3) Old
Golden Bear

01-13-2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willtalk View Post
I wonder if anyone can give me some information. I am going to attend the MLK game. I recently had an minor mishap so because of comfort issues ( ribs ) I will be taking Am track and Bart rather than driving. I usually video the games. Some venues like in the NorCals and state Champianships they won't allow you to do so. Will they allow it at Hass under this type of circumstance? MLK. I wouldn't want to drag my stuff the whole way and then have no where to stash it if needed.
Don't know about filming but it is hosted by DelaSalle. If it is not too late you might be able to call them.'

http://www.dlshs.org/athletics/index.aspx
  (#4) Old
Loyal Bear

Don't know either but DLS is the place to check - 01-13-2012, 02:20 PM

I would assume they would put you up where the handicap area is since you could sprawl out. But what do I know.
  (#5) Old
Real Bear

01-15-2012, 05:15 AM

Seen Romeo play since she was in middle school as she played against my daughter's team a few times. Very quick, good shooter and solid defender. A bit undersized, but otherwise like her game a lot -- think Cal should take a look.