Chat Room [7]
Go Back   The Bear Insider - Covering Cal Sports 24 x 7 > The Public Place where "CyberBears" Growl > Men's Basketball
Reload this Page intentional misinformation
Notices

(#1) Old
Loyal Bear

intentional misinformation - 12-19-2012, 10:25 PM

i would appreciate if the mgmt of this site will comment on whether or not it is acceptable on this site for a fan (who has been blackballed by his own school and has had entire threads deleted by other mods) to make up inaccurate "news" about the cal program?

is it going to be ok for a poster to say they have heard that zack kline is going to transfer this spring?

is it going to be ok for a poster to say they have heard that t wallace is failing all his classes and will be at modesto jc next season?

jessie has made 3 recent posts:

1) zach levine is going to decommit from ucla-thread deleted by the ucla mods-not harmful to cal bb

2) kameron rooks has eliminaed washington-next day kr's hs coach outlines the many positive comments of each of the finalists including washington-not harmul to cal bb unless a reader doesn't understand that jessie is a an az fan

3) j bird is considering getting out of his loi if kr doesn't sign because basically monty promised him another big and essentially lied to him-harmful to the cal bb program if anyone believes this crap

what are the standards of this board?

if there are none, i'm out

Last edited by Shocky1; 12-19-2012 at 10:42 PM.
  (#2) Old
Loyal Bear

Couldn't agree more... - 12-20-2012, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky1 View Post
i would appreciate if the mgmt of this site will comment on whether or not it is acceptable on this site for a fan (who has been blackballed by his own school and has had entire threads deleted by other mods) to make up inaccurate "news" about the cal program?

is it going to be ok for a poster to say they have heard that zack kline is going to transfer this spring?

is it going to be ok for a poster to say they have heard that t wallace is failing all his classes and will be at modesto jc next season?

jessie has made 3 recent posts:

1) zach levine is going to decommit from ucla-thread deleted by the ucla mods-not harmful to cal bb

2) kameron rooks has eliminaed washington-next day kr's hs coach outlines the many positive comments of each of the finalists including washington-not harmul to cal bb unless a reader doesn't understand that jessie is a an az fan

3) j bird is considering getting out of his loi if kr doesn't sign because basically monty promised him another big and essentially lied to him-harmful to the cal bb program if anyone believes this crap

what are the standards of this board?

if there are none, i'm out
This Rise clown has ruined this board for sure.
  (#3) Old
New Bear

12-20-2012, 07:16 AM

Yep. The idiot's act was mildy amusing at first, but has since gotten old and tiresome.
  (#4) Old
Loyal Bear

12-20-2012, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomei View Post
Yep. The idiot's act was mildy amusing at first, but has since gotten old and tiresome.
He's never been amusing. He's always had an agenda.
  (#5) Old
Real Bear

12-20-2012, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky1 View Post

I'd like to know how you know that ucla-mods removed the post about Zach L? (or are you inferring that?)

I flagged that post from Rise because I thought it crossed the line. I assumed our moderators deleted it for that reason -- do you have more information?

I think we should use the 'report post' feature on the theRise, for unsubstantiated defamatory posts involving recruits that do not involve cal. (and of course for false rumors that hurt cal too).

Some of the other theRise posts have interesting information that I would not otherwise hear about. There is no doubt he has an agenda, and that it is dirty.

Last edited by RicoRico; 12-20-2012 at 07:52 AM.
  (#6) Old
Real Bear

12-20-2012, 09:08 AM

I would fully support the ban of that idiot
  (#7) Old
True Blue Golden Bear

12-20-2012, 09:18 AM

He doesn't bother me enough to care. Indifference is the ultimate insult.
  (#8) Old
Loyal Bear

12-20-2012, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGOBEARS View Post
I can second this stance.
  (#9) Old
Loyal Bear

12-20-2012, 10:42 AM

This is kind of funny, though. Are we having a Survivor-style "Tribal Council" vote on tR?
I'm not so sure that's how this blog works.
  (#10) Old
True Blue Golden Bear

12-20-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGOBEARS View Post
true but I don't want to insult him, I want the kid to stop cluttering up this board with recruiting news about players and programs I don't care about. it's super weird, I don't get why he expends the effort.
  (#11) Old
Loyal Bear

12-21-2012, 06:21 AM

the rise give sm herpes at the tuscom intnt airport

truth

no wonder ag a & family gonna ball with coach cal
  (#12) Old
no bear

12-22-2012, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRico View Post
I'd like to know how you know that ucla-mods removed the post about Zach L? (or are you inferring that?)

I flagged that post from Rise because I thought it crossed the line. I assumed our moderators deleted it for that reason -- do you have more information?

I think we should use the 'report post' feature on the theRise, for unsubstantiated defamatory posts involving recruits that do not involve cal. (and of course for false rumors that hurt cal too).

Some of the other theRise posts have interesting information that I would not otherwise hear about. There is no doubt he has an agenda, and that it is dirty.
We would also second that. How do you know that the ucla-mods removed the post about Zach L?

I would not classify The_Rise agenda as dirty. You seen the NCAA reversal on Kabongo, most recent example.

You did get first hand info about the ucla coaching search (before the public reports came out.). If you did not know about the ucla coaching search;then,you could arrive at a false conclusion and/or false statements about the Zach L post/thread.
  (#13) Old
Loyal Bear

12-22-2012, 05:24 AM

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.
  (#14) Old
True Blue Golden Bear

12-22-2012, 07:20 AM

Jesus H! The Rise responds....
  (#15) Old
Loyal Bear

12-22-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRise View Post
We would also second that. How do you know that the ucla-mods removed the post about Zach L?

I would not classify The_Rise agenda as dirty. You seen the NCAA reversal on Kabongo, most recent example.

You did get first hand info about the ucla coaching search (before the public reports came out.). If you did not know about the ucla coaching search;then,you could arrive at a false conclusion and/or false statements about the Zach L post/thread.
rise, what is your source for your "news" that jb is trying to get out his loi because monty lied when he promised him a big man in this class like kr?

and no, your imagination does not count

go wildkats