(Ignore my typo in the heading. Should be 2021)
I just ordered 4 season tickets for the 2021 Season. If you don't have a "Gold" Representative, you should ask for one. My Gold representative made the entire process very easy.

One bit of important information is that due to the uncertainty regarding whether there will be a Third Wave for the Pandemic this Fall, the University is making contingency plans to meet possible social distancing requirements that might be imposed by the University on all football games.

If so, Season Ticket holders will be given priority access to the games. If fact, it is a distinct possibility that attendance might be restricted only to Season Ticket holders. That is one back-up scenario. Nothing is final yet and the ultimate decision might have to wait until the Summer when the University can assess the success of the statewide and national vaccination efforts and whether the new Covid variations (UK, South Africa, etc) are under control. So if you really really want to improve your chances of seeing Cal Football in person at Memorial Stadium, consider ordering your Season Tickets.

Go Bears!
(Note: my post might sound like a commercial from the ATO. But i am just a long time Cal Football fan and have no connection with the ATO (other than the fact that i am a season ticket holder.)