Posts From Spring Practice

3,004 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bearly Clad
Bearly Clad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're through two days of spring practice and tomorrow is the first day in pads. This is everything I've seen from the media team so far: Clockwise from top left that's Patrick Hisatake, Kaleb Higgins, Raymond Woodie III, and Akili Calhoun Kuony Deng, Orin Patu, Braxton Croteau, Cam Goode Jermaine Terry looking huge in the top right, the other two are Evan Tattersall and Justin Baker A couple highlights: the production value on the hype videos is ridiculous, first look at newcomers, Kuony Deng working with Coach Heyward and the OLBs
AXLBear
Go bears!
WalterSobchak
It's almost as if they're preparing to make room for another starting ILB...
Give to Cal Legends! https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Bearly Clad
Some more posts and camp videos including one from Saturday, our first day in shells on the year (shells is helmet, shoulder pads, and shorts). If anyone's wondering the FTJ tag that shows up in a couple posts stands for 'Finish The Job' Clockwise from top left: Branden Smith, Nikko Remigio, Colin Moore working against Myles Jernigan, Akili Calhoun working against one of the O-Lineman (my bad, I can't really tell who that is)
calumnus
WalterSobchak said:

It's almost as if they're preparing to make room for another starting ILB...

He's beefed up, but at 6'6" Deng still looks like a basketball player playing football. I'd think he might be able to use his length more on the outside, maybe even drop into coverage against TE's? Depending on his speed might his best position at the next level be safety?
Bearly Clad
The intro is a Dylan Thomas poem and I'm not ashamed that it works for me edit: New video from today (Wednesday, March 3)
Bearly Clad
I don't know if anyone else is still keeping up with this thread but I'll keep it up just in case:
Day 5 video and AT getting up for day 6 today
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.