NFL Draft 2021

2,275 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bearly Clad
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Predict where our guys will get drafted. Winner gets a blue star.

My take
Bynum - early 4th. Pick #112
Curhan - late 6th. Pick #227

Only draftees for us this year.
PtownBear1
I'll go:

Bynum - late 3rd, pick 87
Curhan and ZJ - both UFDA signings
okaydo
Bynum: Round 1, Pick 28.

Curran: Round 2, Pick 5.
Bearly Clad
Hahaha *******it I wish I saw this before I wasted my time... https://bearinsider.com/forums/1/topics/101653/replies/1874006

Short & sweet:
Cam Bynum - late 3rd
Jake Curhan - 6th/7th
Zeandae Johnson - UDFA
Treveon Beck - camp invite, his year+ wait pays off
Jordan Duncan - uff, sorry JD...
71Bear
Bearly Clad said:

Hahaha *******it I wish I saw this before I wasted my time... https://bearinsider.com/forums/1/topics/101653/replies/1874006

Short & sweet:
Cam Bynum - late 3rd
Jake Curhan - 6th/7th
Zeandae Johnson - UDFA
Treveon Beck - camp invite, his year+ wait pays off
Jordan Duncan - uff, sorry JD...
Only Bear drafted...

Bynum - Round 5

calbear80
okaydo said:

How are you related to Cam and a Jake? Your predication exceeds those of their best friends.

Go Bears?
okaydo
calbear80 said:

okaydo said:

How are you related to Can and a Jake? Your predication exceeds those of their best friends.

Go Bears?

I'm currently beta testing Apple's Time Traveler app, which allows you to peek into the future. I used that to inform my predictions.
89Bear
Bynum= 4th round.

That's it, unfortunately.
hanky1
Furd will have a lot of players picked
MinotStateBeav
Bynum - 6th round Packers
calbear80
hanky1 said:

Furd will have a lot of players picked

That is ok. Hopefully that means they will have less talent next year.

Go Bears!
hanky1
This sucks for Jake. Feel awful for him.

hanky1
If I'm the Packers, I take this deal

ColoradoBear
hanky1 said:

Would be a better deal for the Packers w/o garappolo, and/or with the 49ers original picks not the #3 the traded for.

They definitely don't need JG, Love, and another QB @ #3... And certainly can't afford JG and the cap hit from trading Rodgers.

Of course if Rodgers retires, the Pack get dilsnitch.
WalterSobchak
hanky1 said:

Rodgers wins again.
BearlyCareAnymore
hanky1 said:

If true, and that is a huge if, it makes the 49ers trade even dumber. If they thought they had their guy at #3, they wouldn't be trying to trade for a 37 year old QB. Plus part of the justification was that they would save money on a rookie contract.

In essence, between what they already gave up and this reported offer, they would have given three first rounders, a fourth rounder, Undisclosed additional picks, Jimmy G, and undisclosed other players for Aaron Rodgers. I love Rodgers, but that is insane.
heartofthebear
It wouldn't surprise me if Johnson got drafted late, just because DLs are valued higher than most other positions in the NFL and I don't think Johnson ever reached his full potential at Cal. So, with some upside, I think he could slip into the draft. He will definitely be a valued FA, if not drafted.

Bynum is unpredictable to me. He's moved up and down the boards about as much as anybody. CB is deep in this draft but he was climbing the boards the last I knew so I'm guessing 5th round, maybe 6th.

Curhan will be FA, at best.

Duncan--I don't know.

Beck--I hope someone gives him a chance. He's got a lot of heart and plays above his measurables would indicate. It may take him a while to break in. But I think he's got a future in the league. But who knows when and how that happens.
Bearly Clad
Video team is coming on strong for the offseason MVP title
ARbear
Zeandae will be drafted 5th or 6th round. Jake should've been, but with that new news, unfortunately might be UDFA. Cam should've been 3rd round, but Cal gets no love for no reason...
hanky1
Cam listed as the #12 best prospect remaining for Day 3 by CBS. He should go soon...
79 Bear
ESPN has him listed as the 8th best CB after the first 3 rounds (Days 1 & 2) and as the 36th best available at this point. My guess is that he will be drafted in Round 5 or 6. They have Curhan listed as the 9th best OT availabvle at this time and overall as the 172nd best available player.. I did not see Zeandae on the list.
Bearly Clad
Jake Curhan to the Seahawks (congrats Jake!) Zeandae Johnson joining Cam in Minnesota (hell yea! NFC North belongs to Northern California) Haven't seen anything on Treveon Beck or Jordan Duncan yet but I'll let y'all know if I do
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.