Gas shortages on the east coast, looks like the 80s.

6,097 Views | 69 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Eastern Oregon Bear
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LeninBear said:

01Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

01Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

71Bear said:

01Bear said:

I was getting gas at Costco last night at 8:30pm. Usually, that's a pretty dead period so I can arrive, gas up, and leave in minutes. Last night was completely different. The cars were lined up at least two or three deep per pump. It was like the middle of the day on a Saturday. I wonder if the lines were related to the pipeline hacking and subsequent gas shortage in the East Coast.
I suspect those drivers probably had cases of TP in their trunks they purchased at the beginning of the pandemic. The notion of panic buying is an enduring mystery. Why???

Those who hoarded TP are probably the same ones who are currently wearing masks outdoors while vaccinated.

Do you drive a car with airbags, a seatbelt, and brakes? I mean, it's obvious you're opposed to redundancy to prevent an undesirable event.
Yes and no.
I hoard TP but generally don't wear masks outdoors where there are a lot of people.

Absent any laws or regulations to the contrary, your choosing not to wear masks outdoors around lots of people is your decision to make. Just as it's up to others to decide whether they wish to wear masks outdoors. Ridiculing them for being more vigilant about protecting their own health as well as that of others because you made a different choice is foolish.

I get that the rightwing has ridiculously made mask wearing into a cultural-political issue, but it's just asinine for any critical thinker, which I assume you to be as I assume you are a Cal alumnus, to follow that path. The science has shown that mask wearing cuts down on the transmission risk of respiratory illnesses. Sure, science has also shown that certain viruses, including SARS-Cov-2 are inactivated by sunlight over a matter of time. But that doesn't mean the viruses are immediately and automatically inactivated upon exposure to sunlight, let alone that being outdoors is sufficient to inactivate those viruses. Additionally, science has shown that the Covid-19 vaccines will not always prevent a vaccinated person from catching Covid-19, though it will reduce the risk of a severe illness.

In short, if others wish to wear masks outdoors after being fully vaccinated, they should be free to do so without fear of derision (or worse, assault).

You are the former

Wear triple condoms because if there are holes they all might line up.
going4roses
Ahahahahahhahahahhhahaha
dimitrig
Anarchistbear said:

LeninBear said:

01Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

01Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

71Bear said:

01Bear said:

I was getting gas at Costco last night at 8:30pm. Usually, that's a pretty dead period so I can arrive, gas up, and leave in minutes. Last night was completely different. The cars were lined up at least two or three deep per pump. It was like the middle of the day on a Saturday. I wonder if the lines were related to the pipeline hacking and subsequent gas shortage in the East Coast.
I suspect those drivers probably had cases of TP in their trunks they purchased at the beginning of the pandemic. The notion of panic buying is an enduring mystery. Why???

Those who hoarded TP are probably the same ones who are currently wearing masks outdoors while vaccinated.

Do you drive a car with airbags, a seatbelt, and brakes? I mean, it's obvious you're opposed to redundancy to prevent an undesirable event.
Yes and no.
I hoard TP but generally don't wear masks outdoors where there are a lot of people.

Absent any laws or regulations to the contrary, your choosing not to wear masks outdoors around lots of people is your decision to make. Just as it's up to others to decide whether they wish to wear masks outdoors. Ridiculing them for being more vigilant about protecting their own health as well as that of others because you made a different choice is foolish.

I get that the rightwing has ridiculously made mask wearing into a cultural-political issue, but it's just asinine for any critical thinker, which I assume you to be as I assume you are a Cal alumnus, to follow that path. The science has shown that mask wearing cuts down on the transmission risk of respiratory illnesses. Sure, science has also shown that certain viruses, including SARS-Cov-2 are inactivated by sunlight over a matter of time. But that doesn't mean the viruses are immediately and automatically inactivated upon exposure to sunlight, let alone that being outdoors is sufficient to inactivate those viruses. Additionally, science has shown that the Covid-19 vaccines will not always prevent a vaccinated person from catching Covid-19, though it will reduce the risk of a severe illness.

In short, if others wish to wear masks outdoors after being fully vaccinated, they should be free to do so without fear of derision (or worse, assault).

You are the former

They wouldn't need to line up
Anarchistbear
dimitrig said:

Anarchistbear said:

LeninBear said:

01Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

01Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

71Bear said:

01Bear said:

Yes and no.

You are the former

They wouldn't need to line up

So, you're still unvaccinated..

01Bear
LMK5 said:

01Bear said:

LMK5 said:

01Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

01Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

71Bear said:

01Bear said:

Yes and no.

Good points. But following your line of thought, when will these same people ever stop wearing a mask outdoors?

Barring any laws or regulations mandating they do so, why should they have to stop wearing masks? In many East Asian countries, wearing masks has become normalized, and is also partly responsible for why their Covid rates were so low. These countries suffered from SARS outbreaks before; their populations got used to wearing face masks in public. These countries haven't suffered any negative effects as a result of their populations face mask wearing.

The primary reason people in the US have become upset with wearing face masks is that the political rightwing has turned it into an idiotic cultural-political war. For them, wearing a face mask is a sign of disloyalty to Donald Trump who claimed that Covid-19 wasn't a big deal and would disappear in a few weeks. They show their support of Donald Trump by downplaying Covid-19 and ridiculing all the "eggheads" and "libtards" who take science seriously by not wearing face masks (and now by refusing to be vaccinated against Covid-19).
Of course I don't care if others wear masks outdoors on a trail, but it is a shame that people will follow science when it restricts their lives, but won't follow science from the same source when it releases them from that restriction. I guess it's human behavior. Why do we still have hand sanitizer all over the place when it has been documented that Covid doesn't get transmitted via surfaces?

There are people where I live who not only wear masks outdoors and while driving alone, but use an umbrella on sunny days or wear a huge tinted visor that swivels down into a pseudo welder's shield. When you package that kind of mindset with getting searched at airports in your stockinged feet (which is necessary) and your bag rifled through and your person wanded to enter a ballpark, you can kind of see the road map that we are on if your eyes are somewhat open. But I do realize that there are quite a large number of people who feel protected--coddled even--the more their lives are controlled.

At this point in the game, a person who's walking around in the park with a mask smacks of defeatism.

I agree with you on the hand sanitizer front, but for different reasons. It's not so much that science has shown the Sars-Cov-2 virus is rarely transmitted through surface contact. Rather, it's because the widespread use of hand sanitizers will create nastier superbugs we won't be able to kill off with alcohol. This is something many scientists have known and warned about for years (it's also a repeat of the mid-20th century antibiotics craze that led to antibiotic-resistant diseases, like super gonorrhea). Instead of using alcohol based anti-bacteria hand sanitizers, we should've pushed handwashing with soap. (For those who don't know, soap is effective at destroying the Sars-Cov-2 virus, but there are other bugs that are immune to it).

As for your argument about science restricting people's lives, that's just patently absurd. Science does no such thing. Science explains how things happen. Science does not tell people not to do things. Intelligent people can make rational decisions based on what science has shown, or they can choose to ignore science. In this case, science has shown that face masks can help prevent the transmission of some respiratory illnesses, including Covid-19. Science has also shown that some mRNA vaccines may help protect against a severe case of Covid-19. It has not shown that any vaccine that has been developed thus far prevents contracting Covid-19.

Your suggestion that science releases people from restrictions is equally absurd for similar reasons. Additionally, it assumes wearing a face mask (or using hand sanitizer) is some sort of restriction. This argument may work well within the confines of the Fox News echo chamber, but in the rational world, it's ridiculous on its face.

Similarly, your contempt for people who use umbrellas on sunny days or wear tinted visors reveals your own ignorance and prejudice/bias. These objects are used to prevent the sub's rays from affecting the person's skin. Although in 20th century America, it was fashionable to get suntanned, modern medicine has revealed that suntans damage skin and may lead to melanoma and other skin cancers. Rational people who pay attention to science and who wish to lower their risk of skin cancer may end up using these skin visors and umbrellas. Of course, if you don't care about your risk of skin cancer, you're free to get as tanned or as burnt as you want.

What I find ironic is you suggestion that taking off shoes to be scanned at the airport is necessary. If anything, an objective review of history shows that there is little to no need to x-ray passengers' shoes as the screening reveals little or nothing. Heck, even the shoe-bomber passed through a security check with his shoes. Critical reviews of American security screening reveal that American airport passenger security checks have proven to be little more than kabuki theater. They're designed to show the American public that our government knows what it's doing and is aggressive re preventing terrorism. While the latter is more or less true, the best terrorism prevention methods are still the result of gathering information--not random security screening.

As for being wanded at a ballpark, to the best of my knowledge, most ballparks are private property. The owners can decide whether they allow guests to be armed on the premises. For public ballparks (e.g., Memorial Stadium), an argument could be made that the state may restrict whether guests may be armed. This, obviously, brings up second amendment concerns, but the courts have yet to find that the second amendment applies to ballparks. Until then, it's arguably a grey area.

Finally, I am curious how wearing a face mask smacks of defeatism. What exactly is being defeated?
01Bear
LeninBear said:

01Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

01Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

71Bear said:

01Bear said:

Yes and no.

You are the former

First, you're assuming the premise in that tweet is correct.

Second, you're assuming you can pigeonhole me based on that inaccurate tweet.

Frankly, this just proves the old adage about what happens when one assumes.
LMK5
01Bear said:

LMK5 said:

01Bear said:

LMK5 said:

01Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

01Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

71Bear said:

01Bear said:

Yes and no.

Good points. But following your line of thought, when will these same people ever stop wearing a mask outdoors?

Barring any laws or regulations mandating they do so, why should they have to stop wearing masks? In many East Asian countries, wearing masks has become normalized, and is also partly responsible for why their Covid rates were so low. These countries suffered from SARS outbreaks before; their populations got used to wearing face masks in public. These countries haven't suffered any negative effects as a result of their populations face mask wearing.

The primary reason people in the US have become upset with wearing face masks is that the political rightwing has turned it into an idiotic cultural-political war. For them, wearing a face mask is a sign of disloyalty to Donald Trump who claimed that Covid-19 wasn't a big deal and would disappear in a few weeks. They show their support of Donald Trump by downplaying Covid-19 and ridiculing all the "eggheads" and "libtards" who take science seriously by not wearing face masks (and now by refusing to be vaccinated against Covid-19).
Of course I don't care if others wear masks outdoors on a trail, but it is a shame that people will follow science when it restricts their lives, but won't follow science from the same source when it releases them from that restriction. I guess it's human behavior. Why do we still have hand sanitizer all over the place when it has been documented that Covid doesn't get transmitted via surfaces?

There are people where I live who not only wear masks outdoors and while driving alone, but use an umbrella on sunny days or wear a huge tinted visor that swivels down into a pseudo welder's shield. When you package that kind of mindset with getting searched at airports in your stockinged feet (which is necessary) and your bag rifled through and your person wanded to enter a ballpark, you can kind of see the road map that we are on if your eyes are somewhat open. But I do realize that there are quite a large number of people who feel protected--coddled even--the more their lives are controlled.

At this point in the game, a person who's walking around in the park with a mask smacks of defeatism.

I agree with you on the hand sanitizer front, but for different reasons. It's not so much that science has shown the Sars-Cov-2 virus is rarely transmitted through surface contact. Rather, it's because the widespread use of hand sanitizers will create nastier superbugs we won't be able to kill off with alcohol. This is something many scientists have known and warned about for years (it's also a repeat of the mid-20th century antibiotics craze that led to antibiotic-resistant diseases, like super gonorrhea). Instead of using alcohol based anti-bacteria hand sanitizers, we should've pushed handwashing with soap. (For those who don't know, soap is effective at destroying the Sars-Cov-2 virus, but there are other bugs that are immune to it).

As for your argument about science restricting people's lives, that's just patently absurd. Science does no such thing. Science explains how things happen. Science does not tell people not to do things. Intelligent people can make rational decisions based on what science has shown, or they can choose to ignore science. In this case, science has shown that face masks can help prevent the transmission of some respiratory illnesses, including Covid-19. Science has also shown that some mRNA vaccines may help protect against a severe case of Covid-19. It has not shown that any vaccine that has been developed thus far prevents contracting Covid-19.

Your suggestion that science releases people from restrictions is equally absurd for similar reasons. Additionally, it assumes wearing a face mask (or using hand sanitizer) is some sort of restriction. This argument may work well within the confines of the Fox News echo chamber, but in the rational world, it's ridiculous on its face.

Similarly, your contempt for people who use umbrellas on sunny days or wear tinted visors reveals your own ignorance and prejudice/bias. These objects are used to prevent the sub's rays from affecting the person's skin. Although in 20th century America, it was fashionable to get suntanned, modern medicine has revealed that suntans damage skin and may lead to melanoma and other skin cancers. Rational people who pay attention to science and who wish to lower their risk of skin cancer may end up using these skin visors and umbrellas. Of course, if you don't care about your risk of skin cancer, you're free to get as tanned or as burnt as you want.

What I find ironic is you suggestion that taking off shoes to be scanned at the airport is necessary. If anything, an objective review of history shows that there is little to no need to x-ray passengers' shoes as the screening reveals little or nothing. Heck, even the shoe-bomber passed through a security check with his shoes. Critical reviews of American security screening reveal that American airport passenger security checks have proven to be little more than kabuki theater. They're designed to show the American public that our government knows what it's doing and is aggressive re preventing terrorism. While the latter is more or less true, the best terrorism prevention methods are still the result of gathering information--not random security screening.

As for being wanded at a ballpark, to the best of my knowledge, most ballparks are private property. The owners can decide whether they allow guests to be armed on the premises. For public ballparks (e.g., Memorial Stadium), an argument could be made that the state may restrict whether guests may be armed. This, obviously, brings up second amendment concerns, but the courts have yet to find that the second amendment applies to ballparks. Until then, it's arguably a grey area.

Finally, I am curious how wearing a face mask smacks of defeatism. What exactly is being defeated?

01Bear, thanks for your response. I agree with pretty much everything you're saying. I think you took some (not all) of my comments out of context.

First, of course science doesn't directly restrict peoples' lives. But people who are invoking policy in the name of science have certainly been restricting peoples' lives, no? I'm not saying much of it hasn't been necessary. What I'm referring to is the phenomenon that when science says we should, for instance, be wearing masks outdoors, and people enact mandates based on that science, or private citizens follow rules backed by such science, why wouldn't they then free themselves of wearing a mask when that same scientific body says that the mask is no longer necessary? Clearly, we have a penchant of going with science when it brings restrictions, but we seem to be hesitant when that same science says to unleash those restrictions. I do think that is a form of resignation, perhaps that is a better word for it than "defeatism."

You see, the problem is, when people start saying, in effect, "you can't be too safe" it gives people a chance to exploit the situation. It gives the school teachers, for example, all the ammunition they need to say that they will not go back to work for safety reasons. You see? People do co-opt policies or practices and apply them to their advantage. I continue to be flabbergasted that posters on this board, who no doubt have children being affected by being locked out of school, aren't absolutely livid that they are being manipulated and their kids are paying the price. I am convinced that for many of them, holding fast to their narrative makes it all worth it. Thank God kids in my area have been back at school for many months. Today I went to a high school baseball game. Lots of fans there. Yet, we can't go to see Cal play baseball. That's safety? That's science? BS.

As for the umbrella people with their visors and gloves, I am only pointing out that there are people who seem to be perpetually consumed with fear. I mean, why live in California if you're deathly afraid of the sun? Wouldn't Seattle be a better choice? I don't have contempt for them, more like sympathy. I think that someone who drives alone in their car with a mask on should seek mental health counseling LOL.

As for the airport, I wasn't saying that the shoe policy makes sense--it doesn't--it's security theater much like a lot of what we're doing is Covid theater. What I was trying to say is that the overall security regimen is needed at airports for sure, but with so many accumulated restrictions in our lives, which includes the wanding at ballparks and such, I'm surprised that people don't grab at freedoms when they're granted them. I'm amazed at some of the things people have willingly accepted during this pandemic and how sheep-like so many of us are.
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

This gas apocalypse sounds terrifying. Are you able to sleep at night?
American Vermin
sycasey
LeninBear said:

LMK5 said:

You see, the problem is, when people start saying, in effect, "you can't be too safe" it gives people a chance to exploit the situation. It gives the school teachers, for example, all the ammunition they need to say that they will not go back to work for safety reasons.
Ah teachers. The favorite punching bag of the hopelessly stupid conservative.

Ignoring for the moment your rank stupidity of saying "go back to work" when they have been working all through the pandemic (just not where you think they should work), the teachers were absolutely right to hold out for getting themselves all vaccinated and frankly, for holding out for children to be vaccinated as well. This means that the school year starting in Fall 2021 will be a lot more successful instead of rushing to reopen schools because science ignoring fools like you and sycasey who care more about the convenience of their own lives than in science rushed to believe that children couldn't catch the virus.
Never forget that Yogi demanded he should be able to stuff his face at indoor restaurants and Thanksgiving dinner before he insisted upon schools remaining closed. He's been more selective about COVID policy than anyone.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/98330/replies/1869962

By the way, schools are already reopening now and in the vast majority of the country there have been no new outbreaks. The science was right.
sycasey
Follow The Science said:

sycasey said:

LeninBear said:

LMK5 said:

You see, the problem is, when people start saying, in effect, "you can't be too safe" it gives people a chance to exploit the situation. It gives the school teachers, for example, all the ammunition they need to say that they will not go back to work for safety reasons.

Ignoring for the moment your rank stupidity of saying "go back to work" when they have been working all through the pandemic (just not where you think they should work), the teachers were absolutely right to hold out for getting themselves all vaccinated and frankly, for holding out for children to be vaccinated as well. This means that the school year starting in Fall 2021 will be a lot more successful instead of rushing to reopen schools because science ignoring fools like you and sycasey who care more about the convenience of their own lives than in science rushed to believe that children couldn't catch the virus.
Never forget that Yogi demanded he should be able to stuff his face at indoor restaurants and Thanksgiving dinner before he insisted upon schools remaining closed. He's been more selective about COVID policy than anyone.

By the way, schools are already reopening now and in the vast majority of the country there have been no new outbreaks. The science was right.

Yes, in places with high community spread of the disease the schools may also be affected. We don't have that in California right now.
sycasey
Follow The Science said:

sycasey said:

Follow The Science said:

sycasey said:

LeninBear said:

LMK5 said:

Yes, in places with high community spread of the disease the schools may also be affected. We don't have that in California right now.
Because hardly any kids are in school.

Science is protecting California from the luddites like sycasey.
In some parts of California, and in private schools they have been. No outbreaks.

Take the L on this one, Yogi. You were wrong to prioritize restaurants over schools.
sycasey
Follow The Science said:

sycasey said:

Follow The Science said:

sycasey said:

Follow The Science said:

sycasey said:

LeninBear said:

LMK5 said:

Because hardly any kids are in school.

Science is protecting California from the luddites like sycasey.
In some parts of California, and in private schools they have been. No outbreaks.

Take the L on this one, Yogi. You were wrong to prioritize restaurants over schools.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/covid-21-students-test-positive-in-east-bay-high-school-outbreak-linked-to-gathering/ar-BB1grBXm
Oh look, an outbreak that happened outside the school.

Keep digging.
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

Guys, how can you be so focused on Covid-19. All the Republicans are panicking about the gas shortage. Their beds are soaking wet from all the anxiety induced bedwetting. And here you are callously talking about Covid-19, which Dear Leader Trump promised us would be over a year ago. What is wrong with you?

How long has it been since Biden and Harris doubted the effectiveness of the vaccines? And now Biden is saying if you don't take it you're effed?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

Guys, how can you be so focused on Covid-19. All the Republicans are panicking about the gas shortage. Their beds are soaking wet from all the anxiety induced bedwetting. And here you are callously talking about Covid-19, which Dear Leader Trump promised us would be over a year ago. What is wrong with you?

How long has it been since Biden and Harris doubted the effectiveness of the vaccines? And now Biden is saying if you don't take it you're effed?
Are you doing ok? Did you sleep last night? How many bags of gas do you have? Do you bring a gun to the gas station, just in case? Do you need to wash your sheets?
American Vermin
dajo9
Republican leadership is still pushing the lie of a gas shortage. Republicans will engage in any reason to panic. Constantly peeing themselves from one press release to the next. They are a humiliation.

American Vermin
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

This guy is an anarchist who wants to burn down society at every opportunity.
He criticizes and trashes at every opportunity.
concordtom
dajo9 said:

Republican leadership is still pushing the lie of a gas shortage. Republicans will engage in any reason to panic. Constantly peeing themselves from one press release to the next. They are a humiliation.

Didn't I just say that, immediately above?
So, then, it's a party-wide thing.

New theme: GOP-A: "the anarchists."

(Photo credit:Bearister)
concordtom
GOP-Q: "the conspiracists".

That still stands.
So we've got the Trump-led GOP as the party of conspiracy arsonists. Sounds about right!!
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

American Keystone pipeline bad.
Russian Nord Stream 2 pipeline good.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

Are you doing ok? Did you sleep last night? How many bags of gas do you have? Do you bring a gun to the gas station, just in case? Do you need to wash your sheets?

I've been sleeping well these days, thanks for asking. So is Energy Secretary and Cal alum, Jennifer Granholm.
BearForce2

Rising gas prices, crime, inflation. Jimmy Carter 2.0
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

Gas prices reflect the economy. Inflation has been crushed with the 10 year Treasury rate down 0.5% in the last few months. Biden thanks you for pointing out his solid achievements.
American Vermin
dajo9
Drain The Swamp said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

Gas prices reflect the economy.
One of the dumber things you've ever said here in a long career of saying dumb things

Did you stop thinking in the 1970's?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/7684319002
American Vermin
dajo9
American Vermin
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

Fake news, it's entirely Biden's fault. If he cared about gas prices he would do a better job crushing our economy with another pandemic, starting a trade war or taking other erratic action. Say what you want about 45, but he did manage to take action to randomly impact prices consumers pay more than any other president in memory. It rarely was to our benefit but the sort of petty gripes giving rise to these complaints relate more to republican victim and grievance culture than anything else. These people pretend to support the actions of the free market but aren't willing to suffer the consequences.
Blueblood
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Fake news, it's entirely Biden's fault. If he cared about gas prices he would do a better job crushing our economy with another pandemic, starting a trade war or taking other erratic action. Say what you want about 45, but he did manage to take action to randomly impact prices consumers pay more than any other president in memory. It rarely was to our benefit but the sort of petty gripes giving rise to these complaints relate more to republican victim and grievance culture than anything else. These people pretend to support the actions of the free market but aren't willing to suffer the consequences.

"I think Trump screwed us!"
dajo9
Econ For Dummies said:

dajo9 said:

Drain The Swamp said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

One of the dumber things you've ever said here in a long career of saying dumb things

Gas prices only care about three things, the supply of crude oil, the quality of the crude oil available, and demand for gas. Last summer, less demand because no one could go anywhere, so gas prices dropped. This year, demand is normal and supply is low.
]

So we are in agreement but once again you choose to argue instead
American Vermin
dajo9
Econ For Dummies said:

dajo9 said:

Econ For Dummies said:

dajo9 said:

Drain The Swamp said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

Gas prices only care about three things, the supply of crude oil, the quality of the crude oil available, and demand for gas. Last summer, less demand because no one could go anywhere, so gas prices dropped. This year, demand is normal and supply is low.
]

So we are in agreement but once again you choose to argue instead
"Gas prices reflect the economy." No, actually they don't. If they did, gas prices would be high when the economy is good and low when the economy is bad. They don't behave that way at all.

You're right. It's not the economy. Just supply and demand.
American Vermin
BearForce2

Yikes. The Joe Biden economy folks.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

Yikes
So how does Larry Elder plan to fix this?
bearister
1973. I think you took turns on different days based on odd/even license plate number

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dimitrig
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Yikes

Like every other Republican - drill off the California coast even if it means an environmental catastrophe.

BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Yikes

We build these suckers across the state, we start with Berkeley.
BearForce2

Maybe Biden might look into buying energy from Russia too.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

Maybe Biden might look into buying energy from Russia too.
I just looked on gasbuddy and you can get gas in LA and San Francisco for around $4.25/gal. Even in here in the sticks a long way from an oil refinery, I buy gas for $3.59/gal. Haven't taken the time to watch the video, but in my experience, predictions of future gas prices are pretty worthless. Especially when filtered through a hyper partisan social media site like Rasmussen that primarily wants to rile people up.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.