Frustrating

798 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 82gradDLSdad
HateRed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Last night was the first time I was able to watch CAL play on tv. I don't get the PAC 12 Network (YouTube). I just don't understand why they can't play all the time the way they played last night. And, the play calling the last few seconds of the game had me pulling my hair out. Was it because Oregon didn't play well? Or, they're not that good? If so, then Ohio State is not that good either. It's sooo frustrating. I hope they play well like last night for the remaining games. If we can beat the Evil Empire, I'll be ok for the rest of the year.
heartofthebear
Oregon had a ton of injuries on D (essentially the entire back 7) and RB Verdell was out. Plus QB Brown is about as consistent as Garbers, if you know what I mean.

I've said it before. I have not really seen anybody beat Cal. Cal generally beats itself. Take that as you wish in terms of hopes for the rest of the season.

I'd be nervous about upcoming games featuring good/prductive QBs (UCLA, OSU and Furd).
82gradDLSdad
heartofthebear said:

Oregon had a ton of injuries on D (essentially the entire back 7) and RB Verdell was out. Plus QB Brown is about as consistent as Garbers, if you know what I mean.

I've said it before. I have not really seen anybody beat Cal. Cal generally beats itself. Take that as you wish in terms of hopes for the rest of the season.

I'd be nervous about upcoming games featuring good/prductive QBs (UCLA, OSU and Furd).

Nervous? The only good thing about Cal being 1-5 is that I am no longer nervous about the outcome of the games.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.