Who knew Oregon was such a big draw?

3,867 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 71Bear
Go!Bears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
71Bear said:

Go!Bears said:

71Bear said:

remb8888 said:

Yeah sure, whatever u wanna call it. SEC-iziation or SEC dominance with Bama in it all the time is boring.
I don't find it boring at all. Heck, I watched quite a few Bama games this season and enjoyed every one of them.

The SEC is the best in the game. That is why I watch…..
It doesn't seem much like college athletics to me and sure, it's good football, but is it better than the NFL? I don't think so. How many times did you tune in thinking, hmm... I wonder who's going to win this game?
I obviously didn't mean to imply college football is better than the NFL. As for wondering who going to win, all the games I watch are for that reason, I have no idea who is going to win. Otherwise, why waste time watching them? For example, the best game I saw this season was the TN/Mississippi game. It was close and featured a crazy finish. Or the championship game, I thought GA had the edge but I certainly didn't "know" they would win.
But you said you watched quite a few 'Bama games... I get that you can't possibly "know" who is going to win, but I asked: How many times did you tune in thinking, hmm... I wonder who's going to win this game?

My point is: yes, 'Bama plays good football. I never watch because I like a little more intrigue in the outcome than 90% of Alabama's games provide.
71Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go!Bears said:

71Bear said:

Go!Bears said:

71Bear said:

remb8888 said:

Yeah sure, whatever u wanna call it. SEC-iziation or SEC dominance with Bama in it all the time is boring.
I don't find it boring at all. Heck, I watched quite a few Bama games this season and enjoyed every one of them.

The SEC is the best in the game. That is why I watch…..
It doesn't seem much like college athletics to me and sure, it's good football, but is it better than the NFL? I don't think so. How many times did you tune in thinking, hmm... I wonder who's going to win this game?
I obviously didn't mean to imply college football is better than the NFL. As for wondering who going to win, all the games I watch are for that reason, I have no idea who is going to win. Otherwise, why waste time watching them? For example, the best game I saw this season was the TN/Mississippi game. It was close and featured a crazy finish. Or the championship game, I thought GA had the edge but I certainly didn't "know" they would win.
But you said you watched quite a few 'Bama games... I get that you can't possibly "know" who is going to win, but I asked: How many times did you tune in thinking, hmm... I wonder who's going to win this game?

My point is: yes, 'Bama plays good football. I never watch because I like a little more intrigue in the outcome than 90% of Alabama's games provide.
Both GA games, certainly. And the A&M game and Mississippi game come right to mind….
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.