OT: Another Cal golfer leading on Sunday

7,117 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 75bear
Hawaii Haas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ColoradoBear said:

Hawaii Haas said:

Not one mention of Tilden Park. Is that the home course for the Bears? It's challenging with narrow fairways. Maybe breeds champions? Good luck this weekend.

Tilden Park is a dump full of hackers. Last time I played on a weekend, I walked off after 5 hours on 13 because I had a plane to catch.

Cal Golf has a full practice facility at Metropolitan near the airport.

Got it thanks! Didn't know that.
wifeisafurd
Hawaii Haas said:

ColoradoBear said:

Hawaii Haas said:

Not one mention of Tilden Park. Is that the home course for the Bears? It's challenging with narrow fairways. Maybe breeds champions? Good luck this weekend.

Tilden Park is a dump full of hackers. Last time I played on a weekend, I walked off after 5 hours on 13 because I had a plane to catch.

Cal plays at many courses which allows them to play different style courses. They're likely to be headquartered at TPC Stonbrae in the future.
75bear
Hawaii Haas said:

ColoradoBear said:

Hawaii Haas said:

The only good thing about Tilden is its proximity and its 3 tiered driving range.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.