OT: Morikawa embroiled in controversy

3,042 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 75bear
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I gotta try this milk into cereal.

Big C

Geez, the things you wish you never knew about people...

WHO WOULD DO THAT?!?
Eastern Oregon Bear
In case inquiring minds want to know, putting the sugar in before the milk or the Wheaties doesn't work at all. Trust me on this.
Cal_79
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

In case inquiring minds want to know, putting the sugar in before the milk or the Wheaties doesn't work at all. Trust me on this.

Who puts sugar on Wheaties?
socaliganbear
Cereal killer behavior
heartofthebear
Cal_79 said:

People that have run out of Frosted Flakes.
bearister
Koepka going House of Saud 54 Tour after bad mouthing it. Someone probably convinced the punk that the train has pulled out of the station on him killing it on PGA anymore.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
MSaviolives
Milk before cereal??? This is seriously disturbing. You never should have posted this. Moderators can you please delete this thread????
concordtom
Cal_79 said:

Salute!

No added sugar!
concordtom
MSaviolives said:

Milk before cereal??? This is seriously disturbing. You never should have posted this. Moderators can you please delete this thread????

Ban BearForce!
BearForce2
MSaviolives said:

Let's not overreact. For some, it's water before the cereal.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
calumnus
Big C said:

WHO WOULD DO THAT?!?

The only possible excuse is if you haven't had your coffee yet or it hasn't yet kicked in. Then sure, all kinds of stupidity happens, but to think that is actually the RIGHT way to eat cereal? Madness
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal_79 said:

14 year old diabetic wannabes like myself that thought Wheaties would be better if it tasted more like Cap'n Crunch.
dimitrig

Cal_79 said:

14 year old diabetic wannabes like myself that thought Wheaties would be better if it tasted more like Cap'n Crunch.

Cap'n Crunch and a Pepsi = the Breakfast of Champions

Eastern Oregon Bear
At the risk of pushing the cereal stories too far, I'll mention one more. As a teenager, my family was on vacation driving to Colorado. We had a cooler being chilled by dry ice. I got the idea to put some cereal in a paper cup and add some milk from the cooler. I failed to understand what CO2 would do to the milk. Let's just say that carbonated milk and cereal is not a good combination.
MSaviolives
calumnus said:

Big C said:

WHO WOULD DO THAT?!?

The only possible excuse is if you haven't had your coffee yet or it hasn't yet kicked in. Then sure, all kinds of stupidity happens, but to think that is actually the RIGHT way to eat cereal? Madness
I will admit one instance in which I put in milk before cereal: when I am almost out of milk I don't want to put in the cereal first and then find that there isn't enough milk for the amount of cereal I put in. In those extremely rare instances, I put what remaining milk I have in first, and then fill the milk with cereal.
concordtom
MSaviolives said:

calumnus said:

Big C said:

WHO WOULD DO THAT?!?

I will admit one instance in which I put in milk before cereal: when I am almost out of milk I don't want to put in the cereal first and then find that there isn't enough milk for the amount of cereal I put in. In those extremely rare instances, I put what remaining milk I have in first, and then fill the milk with cereal.

Understandable.
But I've graduated beyond that.
Just add water!
AunBear89
Is this a similar dispute to the one regarding putting toothpaste directly in your mouth rather than on brush before brushing?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
AunBear89 said:

Is this a similar dispute to the one regarding putting toothpaste directly in your mouth rather than on brush before brushing?

"I dropped my toothpaste," said Susie crestfallingly.

BTown85
Cal_79 said:

Who DOESN'T put sugar on Wheaties?????
It's the future that's always bright at Cal......
BTown85
bearister said:

Koepka going House of Saud 54 Tour after bad mouthing it. Someone probably convinced the punk that the train has pulled out of the station on him killing it on PGA anymore.

I bet he blames "the media" for switching tours…. Punk…..
It's the future that's always bright at Cal......
82gradDLSdad
BTown85 said:

Cal_79 said:

Who DOESN'T put sugar on Wheaties?????

Who puts sugar on anything these days?
edg64
bearister said:

Why isn't Morikawa in the Traveler's Tournament?
SFCityBear
I had a roommate in Washington DC for a few months. A bright guy, and classmate from Cal and Lowell. He used to have his cereal with milk first, and then follow it with a tall glass of orange juice. I felt that would not taste good, and asked him about it. He replied, "What difference does it make, what order I do it in? They are all going to get mixed together in the stomach anyway."

SFCityBear
bearister
Travis Bickle ate a "cereal" consisting of white bread pieces, sugar, and peach schnapps.

75bear
edg64 said:

bearister said:

Why isn't Morikawa in the Traveler's Tournament?
The top guys often take tournaments off to rest. Especially since the Open is coming up at St. Andrews, and a lot of the guys including Morikawa are playing in the Scottish Open the week before as a tune up.

Max Home didn't play in the Travelers either. I wouldn't read much into it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.