10 years ago today

891 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by okaydo
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Since Tedford's firing on November 20, 2012, Cal is:

19-30 under Sonny Dykes.
30-35 under Justin Wilcox.

This was taped 10 years ago today:

okaydo

72CalBear
Of course many of us here on BI exist because of JT's accomplishments on the field and with the stadium. Don't kid yourselves. We all know why he was let go and in hindsight we can go back and forth about that and Dykes, etc. Even AR is controversial to many now. Regardless, I wish JT well and the Bulldogs in their bowl game against the Cougars. Being in LA, I might just go to cheer him and his team on! Go JT!
chalcidbear
Man, it seems much longer to me since Tedford was at Berkeley.
okaydo
72CalBear said:

Of course many of us here on BI exist because of JT's accomplishments on the field and with the stadium. Don't kid yourselves. We all know why he was let go and in hindsight we can go back and forth about that and Dykes, etc. Even AR is controversial to many now. Regardless, I wish JT well and the Bulldogs in their bowl game against the Cougars. Being in LA, I might just go to cheer him and his team on! Go JT!

Mannn.....SoFi Stadium is only a bus ride away for me. It's a long bus ride. But maybe I should do it. Albeit...it's a 12:30 pm kickoff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.