Message when using bear insider

oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
Your I Pad is infected. . Click here to fix. Some kind of google screen appears. Does not appear when visiting other sites. Something is wrong here. Anyone else getting that. I would assume the I pad security would fix an infection and not notify me to click on something
Bow down to Washingron? I say Bow Wow butt sniffers.
NYCGOBEARS
L
I have an Amazon Kindle Fire and the site is very weird on it. Constantly reloads, making it impossible to use.
chazzed
A
I have seen that "infected" ad on occasion when using my tablet, which is an LG.
Bear19
V
Everyone should be using antivirus/anti-malware software on their devises, and ad blockers as well. That will prevent the issues you both are experiencing.
Yogi Bear
A
oskidunker said:

Your I Pad is infected. . Click here to fix. Some kind of google screen appears. Does not appear when visiting other sites. Something is wrong here. Anyone else getting that. I would assume the I pad security would fix an infection and not notify me to click on something
Don't click on it.

I don't know what the market is for malware removal on an iPad, but Sophos Anti-Virus used to be very good (and free for personal use) for the Macintosh.
mikecohen
A
Bear19 said:

Everyone should be using antivirus/anti-malware software on their devises, and ad blockers as well. That will prevent the issues you both are experiencing.
Yeah, but I still get notices that this site is infected whenever I bring it or any posts from it online
FirstBear
R
oskidunker said:

This same thing exactly happens to my IPad whenever I open a thread here.
MinotStateBeav
L
I might recommend Kapersky comrade. In soviet russia we infect virus, virus no infect us.
Bobodeluxe
H
Only on this site. DON'T HIT OK.
BeachedBear
A
NYCGOBEARS said:

I have an Amazon Kindle Fire and the site is very weird on it. Constantly reloads, making it impossible to use.
I have the same issue on a Samsung android tablet. Every page change adjusts itself three or four times. If I don't count to ten and wait until it settles down, it misreads a touch-click and takes me to the wrong spot. So bad, I just stick to the PC version.
DRCal68
P
oskidunker said:

It has happened on our iPad Pro recently as well. I close the tab. Have not seen it on iPhone or Mac.
brcal69
V
I have it on my Windows computer, but Norton blocks it. I have nothing on my iPad (an old one), but the view does reset itself from large to small and back again every time I move back to the main screen.
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status
See Membership Benefits >