Enwere

2,546 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Rushinbear
bross
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Didn't get a single carry
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/benrosssports
1CalFan
I don't think he got into the game.
Blueblood
1CalFan said:

I don't think he got into the game.
He didn't....he's too slow....there was no need for him with #99 blocking.....
rkt88edmo
With only 6 possessions it isn't like Patrick needed too much rest, even with as much work as he was doing. I was a big Vic fan in year 1 and have always been hoping he would turn the corner this year.
tigertim
Seemed like McMorris took a few short-yardage snaps and then Echols came in to spell Laird? He's fast, maybe thinking he could break a long run or something.
HoopDreams
I noticed he didn't get a carry yet others did
I think he must have been hurt
Cal84
He was in the game on several plays. All short yardage situations, except for one - the play right after Cal threw a long pass (incomplete) to Laird on a left side wheel route. Presumably they wanted to give Laird a quick breather after his 40yrd sprint.
upsetof86
rkt88edmo said:

With only 6 possessions it isn't like Patrick needed too much rest, even with as much work as he was doing. I was a big Vic fan in year 1 and have always been hoping he would turn the corner this year.

Pardon the pun eh? Actually maybe he/we all.needed to stop wishing that and wish hed plant and plow between the tackles.
Rushinbear
rkt88edmo said:

I have a memory of Vic in I think an OSU game a couple years ago. He swept right, planted his right foot and cut straight down field decisively. Outran everyone for an easy TD. Wow! Thought to myself, maybe we've found our next great RB. That was the last we saw of that move. What happened?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.