What is the word from Los Angeles about the UCLA game?

3,484 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by KoreAmBear
NVBear78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How are players responding to coaching change?

Heard UCLA had one of their top RB's injured vs USC

Any quotes from Rosen?
KoreAmBear
NVBear78 said:

How are players responding to coaching change?

Heard UCLA had one of their top RB's injured vs USC

Any quotes from Rosen?

Rosen stated, "You know UCLA removed my hot tub from my dorm. That hurt real bad. Well karma is gonna be a biotch bc I'm going to remove whatever pride we have left of the program. There I said it. Trust the process we gonna go for the first pick in the draft."
72CalBear
I posted that according to Rosen, the team is motivated to win and that Mora was respected and liked enough for this to translate as a win on Friday. Some Bruin recruits are typically fence sitting, and I am sure some current players are concerned when a whole new staff may come in. The Rose Bowl atmosphere will be benign no doubt due to the holiday, but the Bruins ARE undefeated there this season. My Ucla friends are "meh" about the game and aren't going - much to do with a late kickoff, terrible parking at the RB, and being 4500 calories fatter. There isn't much excitement down here if that is what you are asking. With our season expectations vs theirs, we may have an advantage! Go Bears!
travelingbears
Pac-12 after dark!

No one gave us a chance against WSU (I certainly didn't).

Let's go, beaaaars! 31-7, original UC wins.
going4roses
The word is WIN.

Go Bears
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Cal88
What's the knock on the RB parking situation? it might take a little more time to get in and out, but it's easy enough to park on the golf green, and a great setup for tailgating... Maybe they've closed the golf course due to wet weather?
oskidunker
Good luck finding your car after the game.
Go Bears!
heartofthebear
72CalBear said:

I posted that according to Rosen, the team is motivated to win and that Mora was respected and liked enough for this to translate as a win on Friday. Some Bruin recruits are typically fence sitting, and I am sure some current players are concerned when a whole new staff may come in. The Rose Bowl atmosphere will be benign no doubt due to the holiday, but the Bruins ARE undefeated there this season. My Ucla friends are "meh" about the game and aren't going - much to do with a late kickoff, terrible parking at the RB, and being 4500 calories fatter. There isn't much excitement down here if that is what you are asking. With our season expectations vs theirs, we may have an advantage! Go Bears!
The winner gets Apple Pie and the loser goes home with leftovers
bear2034
oskidunker said:

I once spent 2 hours after the game looking for my car and there was still traffic heading out. Everything looks the same at night.
bear2034
oskirules said:

oskidunker said:

I once spent 2 hours after the game looking for my car and there was still traffic heading out. Everything looks the same at night.

Car is found 20 years after man forgot where he parked it
KoreAmBear
oskidunker said:

Use your GPS to pinpoint your car at Brookside lol.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.