Early odds on 2018

going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal_79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Arizona is 100:1 and doesn't even have a coach.
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Right
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal's odds are Googolplex/1
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
85Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal_79 said:

Arizona is 100:1 and doesn't even have a coach.
That's how good their QB is.
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
True that
Bobodeluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll put down $1 on that bet, but only if I can sell 99 other shares.
cubzwin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Interesting that the lowest odds on a Pac 12 team are 28 to 1 for Washington. Alabama, LSU and Auburn are all lower odds than 28 to 1 and they are in the same division of the SEC (so presumably mutually exclusive).
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Alabama with a quarterback that can pass should be off the board
wifeisafurd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
going4roses said:


For those not listening to sports talk down in SoCal, all the "experts" on radio here are predicting USC takes a significant step back, and that Utah or UCLA wins a weak southern division. All the provisos about it being early, etc. apply.
71Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
going4roses said:


I'll take Alabama. That was easy money. What's next....

By the way, the championship game is at Levi's next January.
bluehenbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cubzwin said:

Interesting that the lowest odds on a Pac 12 team are 28 to 1 for Washington. Alabama, LSU and Auburn are all lower odds than 28 to 1 and they are in the same division of the SEC (so presumably mutually exclusive).
Did this year not teach you anything? SEC knows how to game the system.
MiZery
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So do we have a chance or not
Bear19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cubzwin said:

Alabama, LSU and Auburn are all lower odds than 28 to 1 and they are in the same division of the SEC (so presumably mutually exclusive).
I guess you didn't hear that ESPN is now demanding that only four SEC teams be selected for the "playoffs."
Cave Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
71Bear said:

going4roses said:


I'll take Alabama. That was easy money. What's next....

By the way, the championship game is at Levi's next January.
I can't wait to remind Alabama fans in person of the glorious 13-0 Rose Bowl triumph our Bears scored over their Tide. I'm sure that's left deep wounds in their program's psyche
UCBerkGrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bluehenbear said:

cubzwin said:

Interesting that the lowest odds on a Pac 12 team are 28 to 1 for Washington. Alabama, LSU and Auburn are all lower odds than 28 to 1 and they are in the same division of the SEC (so presumably mutually exclusive).
Did this year not teach you anything? SEC knows how to game the system.
Yes, gaming....hiring best coaches, recruiting better, better TV contracts, more donations.

Cal attracts some pretty smart people....would be nice if Cal could figure out how to game the system.
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is the part I don't understand

LunchTime
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UCBerkGrad said:

bluehenbear said:

cubzwin said:

Interesting that the lowest odds on a Pac 12 team are 28 to 1 for Washington. Alabama, LSU and Auburn are all lower odds than 28 to 1 and they are in the same division of the SEC (so presumably mutually exclusive).
Did this year not teach you anything? SEC knows how to game the system.
Yes, gaming....hiring best coaches, recruiting better, better TV contracts, more donations.

Cal attracts some pretty smart people....would be nice if Cal could figure out how to game the system.
Wasn't the great freshman Bama QB too stupid for Oregon...

"Great recruiting" is one way to see it.
UCBerkGrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LunchTime said:

UCBerkGrad said:

bluehenbear said:

cubzwin said:

Interesting that the lowest odds on a Pac 12 team are 28 to 1 for Washington. Alabama, LSU and Auburn are all lower odds than 28 to 1 and they are in the same division of the SEC (so presumably mutually exclusive).
Did this year not teach you anything? SEC knows how to game the system.
Yes, gaming....hiring best coaches, recruiting better, better TV contracts, more donations.

Cal attracts some pretty smart people....would be nice if Cal could figure out how to game the system.
Wasn't the great freshman Bama QB too stupid for Oregon...

"Great recruiting" is one way to see it.
I dunno, but it seems he qualified. Oregon would have taken him in a heartbeat (as would most, if not all, the Pac-12).
bluehenbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did he drink from Tosh's magical coffee cup to qualify?
Page 1 of 1
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.