The Ad pop up/malware issues

2 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GivemTheAxe
BearGreg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Are very problematic right now. We notified our ad network provider on Wednesday of the issue and as of yet they have been unable to resolve it. We continue to push on them to resolve it and will keep you apprised of how things are unfolding, hopefully to a very swift resolution.

This is as frustrating for us as it is for you.

If you're having issues and can respond to this thread with details on your device, OS, browser, etc. that would be helpful.

Thanks!
GivemTheAxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearGreg said:

Are very problematic right now. We notified our ad network provider on Wednesday of the issue and as of yet they have been unable to resolve it. We continue to push on them to resolve it and will keep you apprised of how things are unfolding, hopefully to a very swift resolution.

This is as frustrating for us as it is for you.

If you're having issues and can respond to this thread with details on your device, OS, browser, etc. that would be helpful.

Thanks!

Whenever I try to post I have about 30 seconds to type. Then the system reboots and I lose my typing and have to start all over again. So I must type in 30 second increments. Like I am doing now.
I use an Apple IPhone.
It has taken me 4 increments to type this much.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.