2 former Cal QBs took a picture together today

2,423 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by okaydo
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bear19
Goff continues to demonstrate class, making all of us proud to be Bears. That Oski that Jeff Tedford recruited him!
bearister
Wow, Bart has aged like a f@cking champ! For a time he held the record at Cal for home runs.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
Wow, I had no idea who Jim Hardy was, but Wikipedia-ing him I've learned that 1) he just turned 95 and 2) he graduated from my high school.
TomBalk
That isn't Bartkowski. It is Vince Ferragamo.
bearister
TomBalk said:

That isn't Bartkowski. It is Vince Ferragamo.

Well, I guess it would have helped had I read the text accompanying the photo. Now I can say both Vince and Steve have aged liked champions. It's funny, when I first saw the picture I thought Steve has shrunk. He is an inch taller than Vince.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
hotlanta
My senior year, Vince Ferragamo to Steve Sweeney for the winning TD on the last play of the game in the mud at Memorial Stadium. Great memories.
MSaviolives
hotlanta said:

My senior year, Vince Ferragamo to Steve Sweeney for the winning TD on the last play of the game in the mud at Memorial Stadium. Great memories.
http://tightwad-hill.blogspot.com/2006/10/50-greatest-golden-bears-50-steve.html
okaydo
Speaking of Goff, he finally got to meet Taylor Swift last night....at the Rose Bowl, based on his Instagram.

That's Taylor and, I believe, his sister.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.