**Casual SoCal Recruiting Event Monday 5/21 @7 at JT Schmid's in Anaheim** Free

1,224 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MoragaBear
MoragaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
I'll be going down for the LA Coaches Huddle Event next Tuesday and we'd talked about putting our own little recruiting event together, too, so I went ahead and did a last minute booking of one of their smaller banquet rooms.

I doubt they'll have a projector so I'll just bring my laptop down with highlight vids but most of all, we can just grab some dinner, talk 2018 and 2019 recruiting, spring ball and anything else anyone wants to talk about. They have room for 20-30 max with no charge for the room and no cover charge for food or drinks. You just order what you want on your own.

Know it's last minute but who thinks they might want to come by and hang out? The last one of these we did was also in the OC (maybe even the same place @10 years ago) and it was a lot of fun. Fans liked it, too, because I can answer questions the staff can't answer and give opinions on stuff.

Reply here as sort of an informal RSVP so we can make appropriate plans. I'd like to have at least 10+ people if we're going to follow through. Thx

https://www.jtschmidsrestaurants.com/
bear2034
I'm not an insider but is Beau Baldwin heavily involved on the recruiting trail? Maybe it's just me but I haven't heard his name associated with many of our recruits coming in.

MoragaBear
Staff
If anyone wants to go, feel free to join. Will just be a handful of people talking football and hoops recruiting and program stuff tonight.
LawoftheBear
I'm in. Please let me know if this is not going to take place.
MoragaBear
Staff
Will be there for sure
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.