America STRONG (but some things WEAK). . . .

4,311 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by johtwe1
Cal Strong!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal Strong wishes all strong posters and strong bears everywhere a happy and strong fourth of July. Cal Strong live in Egypt now. But he still think America really STRONG country. The strongest part of America is that it still houses the University of California, Berkeley. The two weakest parts of America are 1) stanfurd university, and 2) political dysfunction.

In these respects, America need to take hard look in the mirror. America need to be more like Cal, less like furd and current political leaders. Cal not weak!
sonofabear51
Yes! Cal Strong correct! Yes!
Yogi58
Cal Strong! said:

Cal Strong wishes all strong posters and strong bears everywhere a happy and strong fourth of July. Cal Strong live in Egypt now. But he still think America really STRONG country. The strongest part of America is that it still houses the University of California, Berkeley. The two weakest parts of America are 1) stanfurd university, and 2) political dysfunction.

In these respects, America need to take hard look in the mirror. America need to be more like Cal, less like furd and current political leaders. Cal not weak!

Went to see dentist last weak. Dr. Strong. Found small cavity in tooth. Cavities weak! Good dental hygiene strong. Went back this week for cavity. Small cavity, so Dr. Strong filled with no novacaine. Getting cavity filled without painkillers STRONG! Tooth with new filling STRONG!

Dr. Strong make Yogi stronger. Like Cal! And USA! And Cal STRONG!
Cal Strong!
Yogi Bear said:

Went to see dentist last weak. Dr. Strong. Found small cavity in tooth. Cavities weak! Good dental hygiene strong. Went back this week for cavity. Small cavity, so Dr. Strong filled with no novacaine. Getting cavity filled without painkillers STRONG! Tooth with new filling STRONG!

Dr. Strong make Yogi stronger. Like Cal! And USA! And Cal STRONG!
Yogi must have ate strong breakfast this morning . . . posting STRONG today!!! Yogi posting strong like Cal . . . and Cal Strong . . . and dental hygiene . . . and America.

Cal Strong!!!
Cal Strong!
sonofabear51 said:

Yes! Cal Strong correct! Yes!
Strong post sonofabear51!!!
Northside91
How can Cal have weak attribute #2 in abundance and still be strong? I'm confused.
GivemTheAxe
Cal Strong! said:

This post is not about the Presidentbut about the US Senate. As a Army Vietnam-era veteran I was very much ashamed of recent action by certain US Senators who made America look very WEAK.

On the same day that the US Senate issued its written report that Russia had hacked the 2016 election. A number of Senators were meeting in Russia with top Russian politicians
No word of criticism was made about the Russian hacking in fact they said they were there not to cast blame but to open better relations with Russia.

IMO the Senators were willing to sell out their country in exchange for more business and to improve their reelection chances. What they were proving was what many past Soviet writers had said about America during the Cold War. "Everything is for sale in America."
Bear19
GivemTheAxe said:

IMO the Senators were willing to sell out their country in exchange for more business and to improve their reelection chances. What they were proving was what many past Soviet writers had said about America during the Cold War. "Everything is for sale in America."
Senators think they are strong, but in reality are WEAK. They need to look in the mirror, be less like themselves, more like Cal.
Bear 19
Chapman_is_Gone
Cal Strong: This bull**** drivel has absolutely nothing to do with Cal or college football. Go jump off a pyramid.
Cal Strong!
Executive and legislative branches both weak. Need to toughen up their thinking. Stop being weak. Cal not weak. Be more like Cal, less like them.

One thing Cal Strong never understand about Janet Yellen . . . why she leave STRONG institution (Cal) to work for less strong institution (US Federal Reserve)? Cal Strong no leave Cal for federal reserve. That weak move. Janet Yellen should have been more like Cal Strong . . . less like her.

Cal Strong turn down job with US Senator late last year . . . job too weak. Cal Strong try to stick with strong organizations.
Cal Strong!
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Cal Strong: This bull**** drivel has absolutely nothing to do with Cal or college football. Go jump off a pyramid.
Chapman soft and repetitive as baby poop. Stop being weak censorial internet pervert, Chapman, and toughen up your thinking. This thread for strong ideas, not weak internet losers.
Yogi58
Cal Strong! said:

Executive and legislative branches both weak. Need to toughen up their thinking. Stop being weak. Cal not weak. Be more like Cal, less like them.

One thing Cal Strong never understand about Janet Yellen . . . why she leave STRONG institution (Cal) to work for less strong institution (US Federal Reserve)? Cal Strong no leave Cal for federal reserve. That weak move. Janet Yellen should have been more like Cal Strong . . . less like her.

Cal Strong turn down job with US Senator late last year . . . job too weak. Cal Strong try to stick with strong organizations.
Judicial branch weak too. Need to be more like Cal, less like themselves.

One thing Yogi never understand about Cal Strong - why he leave United States for Egypt? Yogi not leave United States for Egypt. United States not strong as it once was, but still stronger than Egypt. Egypt have pyramids. Pyramids WEAK. Modern architecture no use pyramids. Modern architecture use rectangles. Rectangles STRONG. Triangles weak.

Be more like Cal, less like triangles.
okaydo
Cal Strong! is strong. He reminds me of the strongest team in the Pac-12.

Cal Strong! is politically savvy. He reminds me of the strongest politician in America.

Cal Strong! is also a hunk with long flowing blonde hair. He reminds me of the sexiest man alive.

Cal Strong! is what all of us should aspire to be. He's my inspiration.

Cal Strong!
Yogi Bear said:

Judicial branch weak too. Need to be more like Cal, less like themselves.

One thing Yogi never understand about Cal Strong - why he leave United States for Egypt? Yogi not leave United States for Egypt. United States not strong as it once was, but still stronger than Egypt. Egypt have pyramids. Pyramids WEAK. Modern architecture no use pyramids. Modern architecture use rectangles. Rectangles STRONG. Triangles weak.

Be more like Cal, less like triangles.
Yogi posting STRONG today! Asking for help to understand other STRONG bears not weak!!! Asking for help to understand other strong bears STRONG . . . like Cal . . . and Cal Strong . . . and America . . . and Yogi!

Cal Strong doing some important and strong work in Egypt. Some of it politically sensitive, so Cal Strong can't talk too much about it online. But he also doing some work he can talk about . . . teaching and working with at risk youth. He work with high school and college aged football and rugby players to make them more strong and dissuade them from weak radicalism. He also coach middle school basketball at international school to teach students value of strength and hard work. Cal Strong teach that weakness not a virtue. STRENGTH is strongest virtue.
Cal Strong!
okaydo said:

Cal Strong! is politically savvy. He reminds me of the strongest politician in America.

Cal Strong! is also a hunk with long flowing blonde hair. He reminds me of the sexiest man alive.

Okaydo posting STRONG today! Like Cal . . . and Yogi . . and Cal Strong!

Everyone know that strong iron sharpens strong iron. So Cal Strong need to correct Okaydo to help make him more strong. Cal Strong have strong beard. But Cal Strong have dark hair (with a touch of distinguished gray around the edges). Dark hair with touch of distinguished gray around the edges strongest hair color . . . but other colors strong too. Blonde hair not a good way to integrate into Egyptian culture.

Keep up the strong work Okaydo! Cal Strong believe in you. Strong Bears like you future of America . . . like Cal!

Cal STRONG!
okaydo
Cal Strong! said:

okaydo said:

Okaydo posting STRONG today! Like Cal . . . and Yogi . . and Cal Strong!

Everyone know that strong iron sharpens strong iron. So Cal Strong need to correct Okaydo to help make him more strong. Cal Strong have strong beard. But Cal Strong have dark hair (with a touch of distinguished gray around the edges). Dark hair with touch of distinguished gray around the edges strongest hair color . . . but other colors strong too. Blonde hair not a good way to integrate into Egyptian culture.

Keep up the strong work Okaydo! Cal Strong believe in you. Strong Bears like you future of America . . . like Cal!

Cal STRONG!

Thank you for clarifying. The autographed picture you sent me left a different impression.
Cal Strong!
Cal Strong think someone playing strong trick on Okaydo. Cal Strong no send autographed picture. But Cal Strong happy to send strong postcard from Egypt if Okaydo send him his strong address.
sonofabear51
Cal Strong, please send strong postcard to sonofabear51. Will PM you with address later. TY

Cal Strong!
GivemTheAxe
Cal Strong! said:

Is Cal Strong in any way related to Cal's Chancellor Strong of the FSM days.

The way I heard it Clark Kerr left California on important national business overseas while the FSM protest and sit-in at Sproul Hall was getting underway.
CC was an experienced negotiator. CC's instructions to Strong were don't do anything until I get back.
Unfortunately Strong got tired of the student occupation of Sproul Hall. And called the cops to drag the students out. ("That will teach them that we mean business.")
That resulted in awful videos of nonviolent students being manhandled by cops. Which resulted in a groundswell of support for the protestors among the faculty and students.
That in turn resulted in the crowd surrounding the police car holding some of the students who had been arrested. That resulted in Mario Savio (?) standing on top of the police car railing in favor of free speech.
That resulted in Cal getting national media attention.
That eventually resulted in both Clark Kerr and Chancellor Strong losing their jobs.
Bear19
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Chapman having another bad day. This thread contains strong words about dental hygiene, Senators, Clark Kerr, Egypt, pyramids, retangular architecture, post cards, picture of guy with flowing blonde hair. Strong, entertaining thread. Chapman, sometimes you do post a comment that is strong, but not today. Be more like Cal, less like angry weak self.
Bear 19
JimSox
GivemTheAxe said:

Cal Strong! said:

The way I heard it Clark Kerr left California on important national business overseas while the FSM protest and sit-in at Sproul Hall was getting underway.
CC was an experienced negotiator. CC's instructions to Strong were don't do anything until I get back.
Unfortunately Strong got tired of the student occupation of Sproul Hall. And called the cops to drag the students out. ("That will teach them that we mean business.")
That resulted in awful videos of nonviolent students being manhandled by cops. Which resulted in a groundswell of support for the protestors among the faculty and students.
That in turn resulted in the crowd surrounding the police car holding some of the students who had been arrested. That resulted in Mario Savio (?) standing on top of the police car railing in favor of free speech.
That eventually resulted in both Clark Kerr and Chancellor Strong losing their jobs.
Cal Strong STRONG like Cal. Chancellor Strong not STRONG. Chancellor Strong WEAK. GivemTheAxe post STRONG like Cal. But GivenTheAxe chronology wrong not STRONG. Mario Savio on police car months before Sprout Hall sit-in when WEAK Chancellor Strong called in cops who manhandled nonviolent students. JimSox know RIGHT from WRONG.
Cal Strong!
sonofabear51 said:

Cal Strong, please send strong postcard to sonofabear51. Will PM you with address later. TY

Cal Strong!
Cal Strong would be happy to do so, sonofabear51. Sending postcards to strong bears not weak. Sending postcards to strong bears not STRONG!

The Strongs in Oahu for work for next three weeks. Then we go to Southern California for a week before returning to Egypt. Sonofabear51 want Hawaii postcard or Egyptian postcard?

Cal STRONG!
Cal Strong!
GivemTheAxe ask STRONG question, even if chronology a tad bit weak (as Jim Sox strongly pointed out). But that is why we need strong iron to sharpen strong iron. That what Cal (and America, when it isn't being weak) is all about.

This what weak internet perverts like chapman never understand. Once strong bears accept strong program, we can make each other more strong. Weakness not a virtue. Strength is Strong! Cal is Strong! Cal Strong is Strong!

Cal Strong not related to weak bozo Ed Strong. Cal Strong not even alive back then. But Cal Strong took seminar on FSM back when he at Cal.

Cal STRONG!
Cal Strong!
Bear19 said:

Chapman having another bad day. This thread contains strong words about dental hygiene, Senators, Clark Kerr, Egypt, pyramids, retangular architecture, post cards, picture of guy with flowing blonde hair. Strong, entertaining thread. Chapman, sometimes you do post a comment that is strong, but not today. Be more like Cal, less like angry weak self.
Bear19 posting STRONG today! Like Cal . . . and America . . . and Cal Strong! Cal too strong for weak internet perverts like Chapman. He need to toughen up his thinking. Be more like Cal, less like weak internet pervert.

Cal STRONG!
GivemTheAxe
JimSox said:

GivemTheAxe said:

Cal Strong! said:

Cal Strong STRONG like Cal. Chancellor Strong not STRONG. Chancellor Strong WEAK. GivemTheAxe post STRONG like Cal. But GivenTheAxe chronology wrong not STRONG. Mario Savio on police car months before Sprout Hall sit-in when WEAK Chancellor Strong called in cops who manhandled nonviolent students. JimSox know RIGHT from WRONG.

JimSox is correct about Mario Savio. But I did put a question mark behind his name in my post since I was not certain.
My only excuse is that I was an eyewitness to the FSM from my vantage point in the Student Union. And as someone has said: if you were there (at Cal) in the 60's you probably can't remember what happened in the 60's
okaydo
Cal Strong! said:

Cal Strong think someone playing strong trick on Okaydo. Cal Strong no send autographed picture. But Cal Strong happy to send strong postcard from Egypt if Okaydo send him his strong address.

Cool:

My address is:

Carmichael S. Killegrew
3911 S Figueroa St. # 32
Los Angeles, CA 90037

Looking forward to it.
johtwe1
Agree

Per New York Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.