So now you know.....

2,371 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by socalBear23
71Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
From Stewart Mandel's mailbag at The Athletic...

Q - When will Cal beat USC again?

A - Sooner than LeBron wins an NBA title with the Lakers?

DCW67MSW
Good one -71 . Definite Gallows Humor.!
wifeisafurd
I might add the media down here is saying SC will have a down year due to inexperience in key areas. That remains to be seen, but if they media is to be believed, this could be the year.
Bear19
wifeisafurd said:

I might add the media down here is saying SC will have a down year due to inexperience in key areas. That remains to be seen, but if they media is to be believed, this could be the year.
We always play them mid-late season. This year the game is on November 10, both teams' 10th game, in L.A. By then they won't be inexperienced. We'll just have to beat them.

Furd gets them for their 3rd game.
Bear 19
wifeisafurd
Bear19 said:

wifeisafurd said:

We always play them mid-late season. This year the game is on November 10, both teams' 10th game, in L.A. By then they won't be inexperienced. We'll just have to beat them.

Good point.
71Bear
Bear19 said:

wifeisafurd said:

Of course, Stanford fans don't like the early season game v. USC. However, they are stuck because of their respective series v. ND. In essence, there is never a good time to play the Trojans......
socalBear23
This is not meant to be an excuse cuz damn after 13 years there is no excuse to beat the condoms. But we do have an uncanny ability to play them at their best. They suck at the beginning? we get them game 9. They take massive injuries in week 6-9? We played them in week 3.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.