LOL. ECU QB already has more yards than Bowers

4,014 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by okaydo
FloriDreaming
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not even halfway through first quarter and ECU has eclipsed Bowers performance. Nathan Eliot, meanwhile, cementing his role as place kick holder once the suspension is over.
TouchedTheAxeIn82
You have a really strange idea of what being a fan is.
golden sloth
Also, I believe (2) of North Carolina's defensive ends are starting their suspensions today, thus Cal faced a much better D-Line.
BerlinerBaer
That ECU QB might have already played more snaps than Bowers did.
Another Bear
Amy is that you?
drizzlybears brother
Amy II
Bear19
TouchedTheAxeIn82 said:

Uth is just being Uth: He hates all things associated with Wilcox, and almost never misses an opportunity to take shots at Wilcox & anyone working for Wilcox.

I believe Uth loves Cal. The ultimate nightmare scenario for Uth is that somehow Wilcox keeps getting contract extensions and never leaves Cal.

Uth also believes Cal is doomed, and will never become a football winner because Cal's faculty & Administration works hard to rob football of any chance to succeed.

Think of Uth as someone who loves Cal, but is enraged at Willcox's bumbling failures:

"It came about when Uth heard the words that Wilcox had been hired instead of Tosh, that he tore his clothes and put on sackcloth and fasted, and he lay in sackcloth & ashes and went about despondently. And Uth took a potsherd to scrape himself while he was sitting among the ashes. So Uth mourned for Cal Football many days. Then Uth said to Wilcox supporters and to all the people who were with them, "Tear your clothes and gird on sackcloth and lament before Oski."
calgldnbear
Give it a rest Bro .... We get it. You hate Cal football
FloriDreaming
1/2 - ECU boat racing entire Cal offense for whole game. This team isn't even considered good but their offense looks all word next to Baldwin's.
FloriDreaming
TouchedTheAxeIn82 said:

Cal sucks. Until things change there's no point in pumping sunshine and calling a pile of turd ice cream.
NYCGOBEARS
Uthaithani said:

TouchedTheAxeIn82 said:

Cal sucks. Until things change there's no point in pumping sunshine and calling a pile of turd ice cream.

Dude, you suck. Go root for SMU. Actually, go root for anyone else.
oskidunker
Uthaithani said:

TouchedTheAxeIn82 said:

Well I would agree that touting Ben And Jerrys pints and then giving me a turd of an ice cream sandwich is typical Cal. like Lucy pulling away the football right before the kick. But maybe next week Cal Dining debutes Kale Organic Lactose free Ice milk.
Go Bears!
BearsWiin
Bear19 said:

TouchedTheAxeIn82 said:

Uth is just being Uth: He hates all things associated with Wilcox, and almost never misses an opportunity to take shots at Wilcox & anyone working for Wilcox.

I believe Uth loves Cal. The ultimate nightmare scenario for Uth is that somehow Wilcox keeps getting contract extensions and never leaves Cal.

Uth also believes Cal is doomed, and will never become a football winner because Cal's faculty & Administration works hard to rob football of any chance to succeed.

Think of Uth as someone who loves Cal, but is enraged at Willcox's bumbling failures:

"It came about when Uth heard the words that Wilcox had been hired instead of Tosh, that he tore his clothes and put on sackcloth and fasted, and he lay in sackcloth & ashes and went about despondently. And Uth took a potsherd to scrape himself while he was sitting among the ashes. So Uth mourned for Cal Football many days. Then Uth said to Wilcox supporters and to all the people who were with them, "Tear your clothes and gird on sackcloth and lament before Oski."
He also made soup with Sonny's jock for four years
Econ141
To be fair - east Carolina is beating the crap out of unc. Going to be a long season. Hope last week's offense was an aberration.
heartofthebear
It seems both Cal and BYU beat crappy teams last week. So tonight is the battle of the leftovers
PtownBear1
Damn, I figured all the comments about UNC's defense were just wishful thinking but they're even worse than I imagined.
SRBear
No, we both beat our opponents into submission so they couldn't respond this week.
FloriDreaming
Well that powerhouse UNC DLine smothered ECU, holding the mid-major's offense to 41 points and just over 500 yards at home.

Yah I'm sure Cal's OL is a strength. It was just the quality of opponent. Just like last year.

And yah I'm a hater for stating obvious facts instead of pumping BS. Whatever.
KenBurnski
Some of us enjoy the glow of a nice delusion. Let us have it at least for a few more hours.
Blueblood
KenBurnski said:

Some of us enjoy the glow of a nice delusion. Let us have it at least for a few more hours.
C'mon KenButtinski, stop crying and eat your turd ice cream!
KenBurnski
510 Bear
Uthaithani said:

Not even halfway through first quarter and ECU has eclipsed Bowers performance. Nathan Eliot, meanwhile, cementing his role as place kick holder once the suspension is over.
I must be taking crazy pills like Mugatu in Zoolander, because I read something like this and see it as proof that UNC sucks, but NOT proof that Cal (and R. Bowers) suck. Maybe UNC being really crappy leads to random aberration results like this?
oskidunker
they are not very good right now but get their qb back next week.

if we dont best byu, we are probably in for a long season. A Qb dhould have been decided upon before the season started. If we play all three again and lose big, it may affect team confidence. Hard to understand why the coaches cant decide.

We better throw more on first down .
Go Bears!
tydog
You suck you clown
NYCGOBEARS
tydog said:

You suck you clown

+1
okaydo
Uthaithani said:

TouchedTheAxeIn82 said:

bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.