Upset Watch CO vs NEB

BearRaidNation
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Montez is looking like the real deal. CO is good this year.
Cal89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nebraska hasn't been the program they were in the past though. I don't think I saw them in the top 40 in any preseason polls, as one example...

Certainly not a cupcake though, and in Lincoln too.

With arguably the worst recruiting classes in the Pac-12, which has been starting to improve since their excellent 2016 season, HC Mike MacIntyre has generally over-delivered, relative to the talent on their roster. This would be a good win for them, if they can pull it off...
Sig test...
oskirules
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearRaidNation said:

Montez is looking like the real deal. CO is good this year.
Actually, the Nebraska frosh QB Martinez is looking like the real deal!
BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Screw MacIntyre and his DV minion.
ColoradoBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
More impressive than the QB play is the 245 yards rushing Nebraska has rolled up so far. Huge Wisconsin looking lines dominating on both sides of the ball.
UrsusTexicanus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ColoradoBear said:

More impressive than the QB play is the 245 yards rushing Nebraska has rolled up so far. Huge Wisconsin looking lines dominating on both side of the ball.
But only a 4 point lead because of turnovers.
Cal89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No doubt the talent on the field favors Nebraska. The buff's roster is comprised of classes at or near the bottom of the Pac-12 (2.75 star average classes). Nebraska, about 3.2 stars over the previous few years...

Down by four at the half. Given the line play, it doesn't look promising for CU...
Sig test...
bipolarbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MacIntrye has put back on his weight.
ColoradoBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ESPN needs to stop slobbering Frost's knob.
upsetof86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bipolarbear said:

MacIntrye has put back on his weight.


I think its funny/odd how the coaches "fitness" seems to be a barometer (albeit among several factors) of character/support by fan bases. Our fan base no exception.

Basically it feels like as a coach (like other professions) if you're fat you gotta mark against you already these days. Sure there are exceptions but you have to "overachieve" to compensate against this bias.

Just lose the weight I say, quell some of the viciousness.
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Slobbering is an understatement. They have some tag team action going on.
BearSD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearChemist said:

Screw MacIntyre and his DV minion.
He's the Urban Meyer of Colorado.... only with no titles and half as many wins per season.

BearRaidNation
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McYintire almost killed his team with the terrible decision to go for it on 4th and 2 on their own 48. Saved by the instant replay
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal89 said:

Nebraska hasn't been the program they were in the past though. I don't think I saw them in the top 40 in any preseason polls, as one example...

Certainly not a cupcake though, and in Lincoln too.

With arguably the worst recruiting classes in the Pac-12, which has been starting to improve since their excellent 2016 season, HC Mike MacIntyre has generally over-delivered, relative to the talent on their roster. This would be a good win for them, if they can pull it off...
I was going to ask them: "Didn't you used to be the Nebraska Cornhuskers?"
ColoradoBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow another defensive takeaway bails out CU's bad offensive playcalling.
SRBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not quite....

hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Adrian Martinez. Remember him? He was suppose to go to Cal. lol looks better than our Bowers.
ColoradoBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nebraska is really trying to coog this game. Not running the playclock down, dropping passes, stupid personal fouls...

Does CU dare run out that kicker again if given the chance?
Cal89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn good game. Coming down to FG, it seems... CU missed their last two.
Sig test...
ColoradoBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Montez is legit it seems.
SRBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
damn,...great throw there


second note...no vision on ball by db's
Cal89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Regardless of the outcome, and I hope CU can hang-on, the Buffs are a solid, well-coached team.
Sig test...
Cal89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hot damn! Go Buffs. Pac-12 with a road win in Lincoln.
Sig test...
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice to see a Pac-12 win.
Uthaithani
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CU representing the PAC 12 well. Conference needs this with UofA and UCLA looking really bad against OOC. Buffs offense looks solid this year.
westcoast101
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Solid win for the conference. Let's hope we can reap resent tonight.
oskirules
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good game!
ColoradoBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hope those BYU fans look as sad later tonight.
510 Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McIntyre is the perfect test of diehard Cal fans' anxiety. On one hand, it seems clear we s*** the bed by not picking him over Dykes in 2012. But there's an equally compelling argument that he's overrated and that we're at least as well off dodging that grenade and ending up with Wilcox instead.

Which argument is correct? We really don't know, do we?
Cal89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Happy we have JW, although it was quite a detour to get there...
Sig test...
oskirules
How long do you want to ignore this user?
510 Bear said:

McIntyre is the perfect test of diehard Cal fans' anxiety. On one hand, it seems clear we s*** the bed by not picking him over Dykes in 2012. But there's an equally compelling argument that he's overrated and that we're at least as well off dodging that grenade and ending up with Wilcox instead.

Which argument is correct? We really don't know, do we?
Maybe we'll know in a year or two.
Page 1 of 1
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.