U$C Didn't Score a Touchdown Today!

1,985 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Big C
TandemBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And lost (obviously).

Now that's worth celebrating!

A Cal win tonight and a U$C loss today makes for a pretty darn nice Saturday.

*When's the last time U$C was kept out of the endzone?
wifeisafurd
TandemBear said:

And lost (obviously).

SC wil be a decent team by the end of the season. Right now there offense is one dimensional when playing a good defense. They have a good running attack, and a QB with a high ceiling, who made many mistakes tonight. They also have a good defense.
TandemBear
I know, I know. They'll be their usual unbeatable self by the time we play them.

BTW, I just saw the stat for Furd: In the last ten years, Furd is 8-4 against $C. Jesus. So much for celebrating
Big C
TandemBear said:

And lost (obviously).

Um, did you happen to notice who U$C's opponent was today?

Against ANY OTHER TEAM IN THE WORLD and you could say U$C's loss contributed to a nice Saturday.
FloriDreaming
Both SC and Furd are very good. They'll likely play again in the conference championship game at the end of the season. Furd looks considerably better than last season, unfortunately. Could see them making a serious playoff run.

Pac 12 looks pretty tough this year, with UofA, UCLA and Oregon State being the possible exceptions.
bear2034
TandemBear said:

I know, I know. They'll be their usual unbeatable self by the time we play them.

BTW, I just saw the stat for Furd: In the last ten years, Furd is 8-4 against $C. Jesus. So much for celebrating
Tell that to the SC fans calling for Helton's head. They're not sold on him and neither am I but I'm not complaining.
Big C
"Correct" rooting strategy says you wanted U$C to score 9 of their 10 touchdowns for the season against Stanfurd.
UrsaMajor
Uthaithani said:

Both SC and Furd are very good. They'll likely play again in the conference championship game at the end of the season. Furd looks considerably better than last season, unfortunately. Could see them making a serious playoff run.

Pac 12 looks pretty tough this year, with UofA, UCLA and Oregon State being the possible exceptions.
A little early to say. I'm not convinced at all by $C. I think ASU may give them fits, and Colorado and Utah are unknown. I agree that Stanfurd looks solid, but they still have to get by UDub, who is likely to still be dangerous. Overall, I'm not sure the league is that much stronger than last year. Furd looks solid and ASU is a surprise, but I don't know what to make of Oregon, Colorado, or Wazzu.
TheSouseFamily
I know JT Daniels went to high school at Mater Dei and all that, but what part of Appalachia is he from originally?
calbear80
U$C scored only one FG and lost to a rival by double digit.

I feel so bad for U$C. NOT!

P.S. Only if the winning team wasn't LSJU, it would be a great result.
Cal88
I think UCLA is going to dominate the south under Kelly within 2 years. This is going to drive SC people nuts and get Helton fired even if he manages decent results.

UW has a big edge at QB over furd and the rest of the P12N, they look like the favorites at this point.
LACalFan
Cal88 said:

UW has a big edge at QB over furd and the rest of the P12N, they look like the favorites at this point.
I'd put Herbert over Browning
Big C
Glass is half empty: Damn Stanfurd won again.

Glass is half full: Great to see $C lose!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.