Chad Hansen waived again

flounder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pats cut him. Dude should have stayed in school, don't know if he got his degree.
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That is unfortunate. May he fit in elsewhere.
socaliganbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
flounder said:

Pats cut him. Dude should have stayed in school, don't know if he got his degree.
Pretty sure he did not.
FuzzyWuzzy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
socaliganbear said:

flounder said:

Pats cut him. Dude should have stayed in school, don't know if he got his degree.
Pretty sure he did not.
Is he hurt? Bc he was a baller here, and good enough for the NFL. Excellent hands, good size, good speed, playmaker. Rams or Packers should pick him up.
TheSouseFamily
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FuzzyWuzzy said:

socaliganbear said:

flounder said:

Pats cut him. Dude should have stayed in school, don't know if he got his degree.
Pretty sure he did not.
Is he hurt? Bc he was a baller here, and good enough for the NFL. Excellent hands, good size, good speed, playmaker. Rams or Packers should pick him up.


It sounds like part of Chad's issue with the Pats was that he didn't fit into a special teams role. One of the guys just signed by the Pats is a punt returner and the other is a gunner and it sounds like Chad doesn't do either of those things. If you're a 5th or 6th WR on an NFL roster, I'm sure there's an expectation to also produce on special teams.
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I sure wish he could come back here and use the last bit of his eligibility this season.
Page 1 of 1
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.