BABY STRONG COMING!!!!

5,995 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Big C
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal Strong!
On behalf of entire Tribe Strong, Cal Strong want to thank all of the strong posters who reached out with PM's and posts with good wishes. It has been a wild (but strong) past 29 hours.

Wife Strong is a champion! She Cal Strong's hero. Somehow she both Cal Strong's westward wind and his true North. Being both a westward wind and a true north NOT WEAK! Being both a westward wind and a true north STRONG!!!!!

Wife Strong no get much sleep last night (our first night back in our villa here in Egypt after a night in the hospital). But she do very well with the all-night feedings. At one point she wake up and feed Caleb Strong. Then she pass him off to Cal Strong before going to bathroom to change her dressings. When she come back, Cal Strong and Baby Strong both asleep. She nudge Cal Strong to wake him up and Cal Strong very confused! Cal Strong freak out: "Why Cal Strong sleeping with baby in arms? Did Cal Strong crush baby? Bad Cal Strong! Bad!" But Wife Strong reassure Cal Strong that he good father and that he cuddle baby softly in his sleep.

This morning was Cal Strong's first diaper fiasco. Big mess. Cal Strong get it everywhere before he figure out system. But then Cal Strong clean it up! Make things easy on Wife Strong.

Cal Strong make Wife Strong big breakfast this morning: Start off with coffee, boiled chicken, baba ghanoush, half of sliced apple, and whole banana. Cal Strong also bring raspberry leaf tea. Then Cal Strong bring breakfast burrito a few minutes later after Wife Strong finished with first course. Maid Strong no come until tomorrow. So Cal Strong do light cleaning of kitchen to hold us over.

Family Strong want to thank Cal community from bottom of their big strong collective heart. We especially grateful for big shipment of basket containing champagne, chocolates, teddybear, flowers, and lovely card from four (anonymous on public forum) posters. Card badly misspelled by Egyptians who transcribe it. But it very funny. Cal Strong tell you what unintended message of the mispellings were in PM.

Gift basket arrive just after we wake up in hospital. It really cheered our big strong Cal hearts. These four posters chipped in and were very strong in charity and love for their fellow strong bears. You big inspiration to entire Strong family. Cal Strong can't wait to meet you in person. He even take you to gym for strong workout and then out for smoothies afterwards with Wife Strong and Baby Strong!

Go Bears!
Sweep The Leg Johnny
B.A. Bearacus said:

Cal "don't call me Cecily" Strong, I was thrown off by the photo you shared, as I doubt you would have shared the photo of someone else's baby on this board. If this is actually happening IRL, I'm genuinely happy for you. Also, for a moment, I thought your child's name was "Makai Polk."

I thought the same thing! Haha!
Cal Strong!
Sweep The Leg Johnny said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Cal "don't call me Cecily" Strong, I was thrown off by the photo you shared, as I doubt you would have shared the photo of someone else's baby on this board. If this is actually happening IRL, I'm genuinely happy for you. Also, for a moment, I thought your child's name was "Makai Polk."

I thought the same thing! Haha!
Cal Strong forgive Bearacus and STLJ for their weak incredulity. Everyone make weak mistakes from time to time. Cal Strong love all Cal Bears.

Now that you believers, we hope you continue to get more strong . . . like Cal . . . and Caleb . . . and Cal Strong!

metabear
MiZery said:

Whose the father?
Stanford grads are not welcome here.
okaydo
Hey. My billionaire buddy, a Stanford alum, has a proposition for you.

He'll give you $2 million if you change your baby's name to Elway Stanford Strong.

Bear19
okaydo said:

He'll give you $2 million if you change your baby's name to Elway Stanford Strong.

I'll change my name, my kids' names, grandkids, dogs, cats, goldfish names. Where & when can I get the cashier's check?
Cal Strong!
Cal football undefeated since arrival of Baby Strong.

Baby Strong lead Cal to 2038 Rose Bowl. He captain team from either LB or QB position, depending on several strong cofactors.
Cal Strong!
Egyptian authorities trying to mess with name of Baby Strong. They insist that Cal Strong's first name and Cal Strong's father's first name to be baby's two middle names. This Egyptian custom.

Baby Strong no Egyptian, but we need Egyptian birth certificate to get American "Certificate of Live Birth" and Australian and British equivalents. Lots of weak red tape. Cal Strong hate red and hate tape and hate weakness.

Cal Strong maybe try to bribe officials to give Baby Strong correct name.

Our strongly preferred name: Caleb Asher Strong
Egypt's weakly mandated name: Caleb Cal David Strong.
LACalFan
Congratulations if true! I have to say, the shtick and starting all these threads about your personal life on a football message board seems strange to me. No one forced me to click on them, though.
Cal Strong!
LACalFan said:

Congratulations if true! I have to say, the shtick and starting all these threads about your personal life on a football message board seems strange to me. No one forced me to click on them, though.

This no about Cal Strong's personal life. Cal Strong already strong. Cal Strong all about making others strong. He want other bears to be more like Cal and less like them. Cal not weak. Cal STRONG!

In this case, we talking about future Cal player. That no different than any other recruiting thread.

LACalFan have many, many posts on Bearinsider. It strange to Cal Strong that someone who spend so much time in a community no want to share personal life. That weird. But there are different ways to be strong. Cal Strong want best for LACalFan and appreciate the congratulations.

LACalFan
Maybe so. It's definitely strange how much I follow recruiting so to each his own. Carry on and congrats
Big C
okaydo said:

And I, a Cal alum, will give you $200 if, after you make that change (see above), you change your last name to "Sux".
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.