OMG --This is the greatest acting HBO has ever seen

2,177 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by wifeisafurd
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

okaydo
Wow, that closet is impressive!

Fyght4Cal
"Goff With Their Heads"

Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
85Bear
What's with the framed "Golden Girls" in the closet? LOL But seriously, that is one impressive closet. Looks bigger than my master bedroom.
okaydo
85Bear said:

What's with the framed "Golden Girls" in the closet? LOL But seriously, that is one impressive closet. Looks bigger than my master bedroom.
I'm sure it's a set and not his actual closet . His actual home, which he's moved from, was filled with sports stuff on the walls (per mike silvers visit)
85Bear
okaydo said:

I'm sure it's a set and not his actual closet . His actual home, which he's moved from, was filled with sports stuff on the walls (per mike silvers visit)
Ahhh I see. Still, what's with the Golden Girls reference. :-) Seeing these clips made me think, I would put Jared's and Aaron Rodgers' acting abilities up against most other schools' QBs.
calumnus
Fyght4Cal said:

"Goff With Their Heads"

Pretty funny that the first clip has Goff talking about the Harry Potter movies and the second clip has Daniel Radcliffe talking about Jared Goff.
wifeisafurd
okaydo said:

https://tenor.com/view/blueballs-truedetective-gif-5220332?utm_source=share-button&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=twitter #BlueBalls #TrueDetective via @gifkeyboard
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.