Wilner's Latest Bowl Projections

1,646 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Fyght4Cal
Sebastabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have to admit this intro made me laugh. He's clearly flabbergasted by the season so far.

Quote:

It's Sept. 18, Cal has a better shot at the playoff than USC, Oregon State has a better shot at the postseason than UCLA, any of four teams in the North would win the South, nobody in the South would win the North, Herm Edwards looks like he knows what he's doing and Chip Kelly does not, Oregon State has the best tailback in Oregon, and the Hotline is trying like hell not to overreact because it's early, but it's also not that early and maybe Cal and Colorado really are two of the best teams and maybe Utah's offense really is that bad and Arizona's defense really is that soft and Jake Browning really is that confused by blitzes and we really don't know what to make of Oregon and Washington State because their schedules are that bad and Arizona State really is what we thought it was before it became what it is.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/09/18/bowl-projections-back-away-from-the-edge-edition-someone-from-the-south-will-get-eligible-i-think/
Fyght4Cal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ok, that's funny. I'm glad to find Wilner can make me laugh, in addition to pissing me off.
Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.