Any word on Noah?

3,470 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by XXXBEAR
Trumpanzee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We sure could use another deep threat (ha ha) reciever! But really Noah is much better for Chase out in the open.
OneKeg
Troll said:

We sure could use another deep threat (ha ha) reciever! But really Noah is much better for Chase out in the open.

I don't know but it's Noa, not Noah. Kanawai Noa. From Hawai'i.

There seems to be a chance Jordan Duncan may be back too after breaking his hand (I think?) in the Zona game. He was leading the Bears in TD catches (3) when he went down (still tied for the lead with Laird after all these games).

And finally Wharton seemed to get injured during the USC game. Hope he is ok to go.

With all 3 of those guys healthy and playing, our passing attack can be... well not good, but a couple notches better than it is now. Maybe force Stanford to put 7 or fewer in the box sometimes so we can run it.
MilleniaBear
If we want to stretch the field then let Ashtyn Davis run a few post routes from the slot. We can run the ball with one less defender in the box.
Trumpanzee
OneKeg said:

Troll said:

There seems to be a chance Jordan Duncan may be back too after breaking his hand (I think?) in the Zona game. He was leading the Bears in TD catches (3) when he went down (still tied for the lead with Laird after all these games).

And finally Wharton seemed to get injured during the USC game. Hope he is ok to go.

With all 3 of those guys healthy and playing, our passing attack can be... well not good, but a couple notches better than it is now. Maybe force Stanford to put 7 or fewer in the box sometimes so we can run it.

One Keg,

Thank you for correcting my spelling since my android phone does not have "Hawaiian" as a language feature and auto corrected to the "English" version. I will be sure to audit your post to make sure your spelling is correct.....D@#$head.
OneKeg
Troll said:

OneKeg said:

Troll said:

One Keg,

Thank you for correcting my spelling since my android phone does not have "Hawaiian" as a language feature and auto corrected to the "English" version. I will be sure to audit your post to make sure your spelling is correct.....D@#$head.
??? ok. I was just saying he's from Hawai'i and that might explain why it's a spelling you (or I) might not otherwise be used to (like "Noah"). Maybe ease off a little?

Go Bears.
OldenBear

hey, if he's got speed and can get separation ......
85Bear
OldenBear said:

Garbers will have to put some ark on his throws.
Sebastabear
85Bear said:

OldenBear said:

ok, have to admit that's pretty good.
Trumpanzee
OneKeg said:

Troll said:

OneKeg said:

Troll said:

One Keg,

??? ok. I was just saying he's from Hawai'i and that might explain why it's a spelling you (or I) might not otherwise be used to (like "Noah"). Maybe ease off a little?

Go Bears.
Easy, breezy! No prob here bro.
CALiforniALUM
MilleniaBear said:

If we want to stretch the field then let Ashtyn Davis run a few post routes from the slot. We can run the ball with one less defender in the box.
This is actually a brilliant idea as you wouldn't have to do it on every down. It's not on tape so you are likely to catch them napping assuming that we don't have anybody who can stretch the field. We all know Davis can catch.
BearBones
85Bear said:

OldenBear said:

That's a good play on words. Unfortunately, Garbers has been throwing the ball with too much--not too little--ark.
BearGoggles
It is Wednesday and we still don't Noah if he's playing?
UrsaMajor
If "Noah" does play, we can flood the zone.
PtownBear1
"We don't Noa anything!", Mario
01Bear
IIRC, on goldenblogs, it was mentioned (in the comments section re the USC game) that Noa's out for the season. I don't know how true that may be. I just remember thinking "dammit!" when I read that.
XXXBEAR
Sebastabear said:

85Bear said:

OldenBear said:

M

ok, have to admit that's pretty good.
Noah brought eight species of Bears, eventually distributed across the world, but no" cardinal"...it wasn't necessary...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.