Here is what I have heard from players (and yes I'm starting my own thread)

1,367 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Econ141
TheFiatLux
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have asked multiple players in different sports how the air has compared to last year. As you know, I was ADAMANT about the game being postponed last year, not just because of the game day air but teh air leading up that entire week to the game.

This is basically what i have heard from all the players and this is a direct quote:

"Thanks for the hype yesterday!! It's feels better, nothing compared to last year. Last year we would cough during practice and our throats would burn, no none of those are happening"

While the air looks bad, and honestly, it's depressing AF to me, it's not what it was last year. If the school decided to ppd the game, i would get it, but i don't think that is going to happen.
ducky23
Based on your best guess, you think the team rather play now or postpone?
TheFiatLux
ducky23 said:

Based on your best guess, you think the team rather play now or postpone?
I would not leave it up to players to make that decision because they have too much emotional attachment. I am sure they would rather play the game. That's why we need experts to advise people in authority to make these decisions. Mike Wiliams completely let down our student athletes last year. It was, imho, malpractice.
packawana
While I do appreciate that the team toughed it out last year, given that commentary I'm now wondering why we had the team practice that hard last year.
Econ141
I saw a tweet from traveon beck asking the chancellor to cancel class...
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.