Do we really benefit by postponing this Saturday for 2 weeks?

1,927 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Rushinbear
Strykur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Furd has a litany of injuries that with a few weeks rest could provide them very favorable results if we decide to cancel this weekend, so I am not too sure about this at the moment...
75bear
Why would Furd's injuries even come into play when making a decision on whether it is safe for players and fans to have a game on Saturday?
CaliforniaEternal
We have a lot of injured receivers too that could benefit from the rest. A bye week now would be advantageous.
bear2034
It would benefit BB by giving him extra time to implement Mcllwain at slot receiver.
bearister
75bear said:

Why would Furd's injuries even come into play when making a decision on whether it is safe for players and fans to have a game on Saturday?

Are you really asking that question in the tRumpian Era?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
75bear
bearister said:

75bear said:

Are you really asking that question in the tRumpian Era?

You're right - my bad.
Econ141
I think it's advantageous for the perspective that I think a week worth of smoke has had more of a negative impact on our players short term health for Saturday and limited practice than on Stanford's
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
oskidunker
It helps Stanford. But what can we dp?
Go Bears!
socalBear23
It could definitely help us. It would give us a bye before the UC game. It would get us healthy going into that game and improve our already good chance of winning. That would put us at 7-4 going into Big Game. Possibly add some wrinkles with personnel in that time as well.
Yes furd will get healthy, but they run jumbo, force you to put 8 in the box and throw to a TE. It could be arcea-mierda or any of the other 15 TE's they have used over the years...
GMP
socalBear23 said:

It could definitely help us. It would give us a bye before the UC game. It would get us healthy going into that game and improve our already good chance of winning. That would put us at 7-4 going into Big Game. Possibly add some wrinkles with personnel in that time as well.
Yes furd will get healthy, but they run jumbo, force you to put 8 in the box and throw to a TE. It could be arcea-mierda or any of the other 15 TE's they have used over the years...
Good point.
Rushinbear
oskirules said:

It would benefit BB by giving him extra time to implement Mcllwain at slot receiver.
Have a DL, an OL and a DB cough occasionally between plays, especially early in the game. Get into the Furds' "heads." Maybe a coughing fit in the first 5 minutes by one of them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.