Cub reporter on Boulder snowy streets

1,722 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Sebastabear
Blueblood
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I'm walking the streets at night having a smoke (kids do not smoke).

I'm in and out of bars listening to disgruntled Buff fans.

Officially, the local news is saying, "MacIntyre said he wasn't sure the extent of Montez's injury, but would know more Sunday." Unofficially, the fans say he was hurt significantly, that is, even if he manages to play it probably won't be for long given Cal's hard hitting defense. Fan insiders say spirits are really down here among both the fans and players.

Everybody in-the-know says Mac is gone. He and the AD deny this. It is hopefully possible his supporters believe that Mac will stay if the Buffs beat Cal and go to a bowl. Most fans and the students say they've had a enough of Mac. They want ex-LSU Les Miles to come to Boulder.

As an aside, It should be noted that the Buffs want Cal to come to Boulder if the fire conditions don't improve by mid-week. Cal would never agree to this, I'm sure. I mean, the CU mascot Ralphie didn't want to run on the snow covered field. However officially, a mid-week decision will be made on the game's location if not Berkeley.

Brrrr....it's getting really cold now....see ya!
KenBurnski
This is a very level analysis from a nicotine or THC buzzed BB. Or maybe both and he rolls spliffs like Johnny Depp. I like it. But I honestly expected you to be more of a disposable e-cig/vape cart dude. Another pleasant surprise.
oskidunker
Accordingbto the Cal AD, moving the game to Boulder is not an option.
Go Bears!
FuzzyWuzzy
Thanks for the report. If I were the AD I would give Jeff Tedford a call to see if there's any interest. He's proven himself a turnaround artist, and IMO CU is a sleeping giant. (Well, maybe not a giant, but there is no reason I can think of that would prevent them from being as good a program as anyone in our conference.)

Is it legal to smoke cannabis on the streets of Boulder? One would think it is legal here in California if you were outside the bars and restaurants of the SF Mission District on a Friday night, and my Lyft driver claimed it is, but I don't believe that is the case.

Sebastabear
We might as well be debating whether to play the CU game on the moon as whether to play it in Boulder. Both are equally likely.
ColoradoBear
Sebastabear said:

We might as well be debating whether to play the CU game on the moon as whether to play it in Boulder. Both are equally likely.

Don't give Larry Scott any ideas.
TouchedTheAxeIn82
ColoradoBear said:

Sebastabear said:

Scott would move the game to China if he could.
Sebastabear
TouchedTheAxeIn82 said:

ColoradoBear said:

Sebastabear said:

Scott would move the game to China if he could.
Maybe we can play Yale in football in Shanghai and complete the set of mind blowing losses.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.