Is Water Polo Getting Streamed?

1,525 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bear945
Looperbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go Bears! Ken I expect to hear you leading cheers!
UrsaMajor
It's on P-12 network
Looperbear
Thanks Ursa. Was wondering if there was a stream too.
FuzzyWuzzy

OK I'm a TV dummy. Someone please help me out.

I have DISH, and about 9 P12N channels show up on the on-screen guide. There is a main one (Ch. 406-01), which usually seems to be the only one that has any programming. Right now the guide says that the main P12N channel will show a LSJU v tOSU WBB game at 1PM. No water polo.

The on-screen guide shows about eight other "alternate" P12N channels (401-02 through 406-09), none of which have any programming. No water polo.

How do I get the water polo match? Do I need to call Dish to upgrade my programming, or is the water polo only being shown in some region that I'm not in?
FuzzyWuzzy
So on the P12N website, it appears to indicate that the M water polo match is only on P12N-Los Angeles. The other regions are getting either LSJU WBK or something called P12 Final Score, probably a highlights show.

So does anyone know how to get P12 Network - LA if you aren't physically in LA? On hold with DISH now but thought I'd try here, too.
ilovetogobear
In NorCal at least the Pac 12 final will be on live at 1 pm on Comcast. If not on channel 823 try the more local channels 433 or 434.
UrsaMajor
we lost 12-10
TheFiatLux
UrsaMajor said:

we lost 12-10
And I got sort of kicked out :-) But it was also great seeing so many folks including Fight!
UrsaMajor
TheFiatLux said:

UrsaMajor said:

we lost 12-10
And I got sort of kicked out :-) But it was also great seeing so many folks including Fight!
5 meter foul?
offshorebear
I thought you were allowed three exclusions per game!
bear945
Bummer that the team didn't get selected to the NCAA tourney.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.