5 more years!!!!!

15,315 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Blueblood
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Better than 4 more years forRichard Nixon
Go Bears!
Goobear
oskidunker said:

Oh my...politics again? This is Football people....Anyways I guess I would say that is an understatement...
oskidunker
Joke. Was 46 years ago. Actually I loved the victory sign as the helicopter left the white house. Tricky dick probably before your time. Now there is Helltopay1
Go Bears!
KenBurnski
I think he was saying "Fight On"
NYCGOBEARS
KenBurnski said:

I think he was saying "Fight On"

OC hack.
oskidunker
Whittier College Poets.

https://ibb.co/QHt62sT
Go Bears!
sycasey
Goobear said:

oskidunker said:

Oh my...politics again? This is Football people....Anyways I guess I would say that is an understatement...

I didn't realize Richard Nixon remained such a hot-button topic.
Grigsby
The extension was a 4d chess move not just for Wilcox but for other potential candidates in the future.

Cal was getting cheap and/or mediocre interest because the prior ADs weren't showing moxie in how to build the cal brand.

This move was a statement not only to the current staff but also to potential staff that the AD et al get it in respect to what is needed to compete to win.

Past ADs and chancellors didn't get it so a lot of coaches weren't interested because school isn't interested.
Blueblood
Grigsby said:

The extension was a 4d chess move not just for Wilcox but for other potential candidates in the future.

Cal was getting cheap and/or mediocre interest because the prior ADs weren't showing moxie in how to build the cal brand.

This move was a statement not only to the current staff but also to potential staff that the AD et al get it in respect to what is needed to compete to win.

Past ADs and chancellors didn't get it so a lot of coaches weren't interested because school isn't interested.
Great insight! I not only agree wholeheartedly, but I hope that your "get it" assessment is spot on!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.