RIP Bryce Turner

8,663 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by VolunteerReverie
HungryCalBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a shocker! So sad ... he's one of my favorite young players. Deep condolence to the family and friends. May the Comforter be by your side and comfort you ....
B.A. Bearacus
RIP. Too damn young. *******IT. Thoughts with his family.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Horrible news. What an unimaginable tragedy for his friends and family! My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

RIP Bryce,
OdontoBear66
Unbelievable loss at such an early age. Breaks one's heart in thinking of him, his family, his teammates, his friends. What a horrific thing to happen. RIP Bryce Turner. Thoughts, love, and prayers with the entire family.
Fyght4Cal
Bryce's death is so profoundly sad that words fail. I can only pray his soul rests in peace and that the Comforter wrap His loving arms around Bryce's family, friends, teammates - anyone Bryce knew and touched during his all-too-short time with us.
Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
GivemTheAxe
Fyght4Cal said:

Bryce's death is so profoundly sad that words fail. I can only pray his soul rests in peace and that the Comforter wrap His loving arms around Bryce's family, friends, teammates - anyone Bryce knew and touched during his all-too-short time with us.

Amen
Radical Bear
My heart goes out to his family and friends. Such a tragedy.
TheFiatLux
I've been in disbelief about this over the last few days when i first heard he was in a coma and in tears last night. Bryce and I met in the football offices last Spring. I had randomly brought in donuts for the staff and he happened to there (and went for an apple fritter!). He was one of the students I talk about who,despite our ridiculous age and place in life difference, made me feel like a friend and that I belonged. Every time we'd bump into each other on campus it was always with a smile and a "Ken! Where are the donuts!" and he inevitably introduce me to whatever friend he was with. Not as some old guy, but just as his friend Ken. Just one of those wonderful human connections that gave me faith in this generation.

I'm blessed for having got to know Bryce as a person, if even in just a small way.

TandemBear
Condolences to the Turner family, friends and colleagues. Such a heartbreaking loss. Can't even begin to imagine their sorrow. Wishing them all the strength in the world to get through this tragedy.
kirklandblue
An unthinkable loss; my sincere prayers for this young man and for his family, may God's grace be upon them now and always.
TheNastybear
Rest in Peace!
KennyBear
Rest in Peace, Bryce.
sirnet
Having lost a 24 y/o son, 20 years ago, I have since heard from fellow fathers who, likewise lost their sons and daughters. Some say that losing a Mother or Father or Sister or Brother is like losing your best friend, or your right arm. For me it has given me a little less incentive to even get up in the morning..though I do. Very special prayers for the Turner family and friends.
okaydo
It's weird that this was gotten wrong:

Cal Junkie
This is truly devastating beyond words. I coach a lot of younger runners around that age and this shakes me to the core. To his family, to his friends, to his teammates, to his fans, please accept my heartfelt sorrow and sincerest condolences. I do hope everyone will find peace, and from what I have heard about this young man, he would certainly want that for everyone.
DLSbear
Breaks my heart! I cried like a baby when we lost Ted. Very sad, my heart goes out to his family and the Cal family. May you Rest In Peace young bear.
VolunteerReverie
Sending my thoughts and prayers to Bryce's family, teammates, and the Cal Family. RIP Bryce.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.