CJ has put on "man pregnancy" weight

3,497 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by okaydo
mtkaibab
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/15/nfl-rams-cj-anderson-playoffs-weight-twitter/

Go to root for the guy. Go CJ! Go Jared! Go Ram Bears!
Big C
Being built like a medicine ball can be advantageous for a running back. Our JC recruit DeShawn Collins is a little like that (not that heavy, though) and I think he's going to be good for us!
MSaviolives
Big C said:

Being built like a medicine ball can be advantageous for a running back. Our JC recruit DeShawn Collins is a little like that (not that heavy, though) and I think he's going to be good for us!
Worked for Don Nottingham (aka "The Human Bowling Ball") back in the day (kind of)

The Human Bowling Ball

burritos
Isn't that why Jerome Bettis was pretty good?
beeasyed
with no due respect...

okaydo

okaydo
I'll repost this from the Anderson thread a few weeks back..

I remember CJ pulling the Marshawn not talking to the media schtick, then apologizing.

I've seen nothing but love from the Denver media over CJ recently.

This is a tweet from a month ago:

Another Bear
Hope CJ gets another ring and a nice SB bonus for his forthcoming child. Gotta love his attitude.
Peanut Gallery Consultant
burritos
How good is the Ram's Oline? Can someone in the know chime in?
Another Bear
The Ram's OL had a great game against the Cowboys, opened up huge running lanes...but the post-game info says the Rams saw a tell on the Cowboys defense. Supposedly the Cowboys would line up different ways indicating stunt, blitz or whatever play and the Rams blew them up. Hard to tell how much that mattered, was it prep and rest (Rams got an extra week) or actual knowing the play. It could mean a little or a lot. The other thing I read is the Cowboys didn't have much of a pass rush and the Saints do.
Peanut Gallery Consultant
hanky1
When I say 'fat C.J. Anderson' I say it in a loving kind of way.
okaydo
Another Bear said:

Hope CJ gets another ring and a nice SB bonus for his forthcoming child. Gotta love his attitude.

Hope CJ gets to enjoy some Big Macs, fries and Dominos' at the White House.
okaydo
Another Bear said:

The Ram's OL had a great game against the Cowboys, opened up huge running lanes...but the post-game info says the Rams saw a tell on the Cowboys defense. Supposedly the Cowboys would line up different ways indicating stunt, blitz or whatever play and the Rams blew them up. Hard to tell how much that mattered, was it prep and rest (Rams got an extra week) or actual knowing the play. It could mean a little or a lot. The other thing I read is the Cowboys didn't have much of a pass rush and the Saints do.

The Athletic had an intersting article a couple days before the game explaining how the Rams prepped for the Seahawks, Cowboys and Bears, sending people to all three games.

Don't know if it's a tell. But Sean Payton says he studies McVay closely. And vice versa.
burritos
Another Bear said:

Yeah, because they have Cam Jordan.
burritos

Quite an impressive highlight reel.
01Bear
burritos said:

Another Bear said:

Yeah, because they have Cam Jordan.

Gotta love how Cam Jordan reps Cal.
mtkaibab
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/c-j-anderson-jokes-put-sympathy-weight-dishing-real-reason-extra-pounds-061923099.html
okaydo
Of course, this story is of national concern:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.