Way too early All Pac picks

1,823 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by going4roses
wifeisafurd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guess Utah writers wants to move beyond the Utes' poor bowl showing by looking at 2019. In any event, the defense side is loaded with Cal guys, also Cal representation on special teams, and no one on offense. IMO, a healthy Cam Goode also makes honors.

Way too early look at 2019 preseason All-Pac-12 football team: Utah Utes loaded with all-conference talent https://www.pacifictakes.com/2019/1/15/18177159/way-too-early-look-at-2019-preseason-all-pac-12-football-team-utah-utes-loaded-with-all-conference-t?utm_campaign=pacifictakes&utm_content=entry&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter via @PacificTakes
Big C
They seem to think that we're going to have a great defense, but not much on offense!
71Bear
wifeisafurd said:

FGuess Utah writers wants to move beyond the Utes' poor bowl showing by looking at 2019. In any event, the defense side is loaded with Cal guys, also Cal representation on special teams, and no one on offense. quire a change from last year. IMO, a healthy Cam Goode also makes honors.

Way too early look at 2019 preseason All-Pac-12 football team: Utah Utes loaded with all-conference talent https://www.pacifictakes.com/2019/1/15/18177159/way-too-early-look-at-2019-preseason-all-pac-12-football-team-utah-utes-loaded-with-all-conference-t?utm_campaign=pacifictakes&utm_content=entry&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter via @PacificTakes
As soon as the NFL early entry deadline comes and goes, early looks at All-Conference teams start to appear. Wilner will have his up in a couple of days.

71Bear
Big C said:

They seem to think that we're going to have a great defense, but not much on offense!
Past results are no guarantee of future performance (on both sides of the ball).
BearGoggles
Not a single cal offensive player on the first, second, or third team offensive teams or for that matter, even honorable mention. My initial reaction was indignation; but then I realized I agree based on past performance. That is brutal.

I think some Cal players (Noa, Duncan, Curhan, and maybe even Craig) are good enough to earn spots and some of the transfers may be worthy. But performance to date doesn't support being on the preseason teams.

hanky1
It's not a bad list
kelly09
Evwer Duck OL lineman was on the three teams? Really???
golden sloth
Well, 16 of the 22 1st and 2nd team offensive players are in the North. The North also has all 3 QBs and 11 of the 15 offensive linemen on the 3-deep. Let's hope we have a good defense.
blungld
I think they've missed on Cameron Goode.

And it stings to not have one OL on the three deep. Cal's successful years almost always correspond to its OL.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
Goobear
blungld said:

I think they've missed on Cameron Goode.

And it stings to not have one OL on the three deep. Cal's successful years almost always correspond to its OL.
Well they forgot Saffell.... more in 2020
going4roses
Isn't our punter coming back ?
Did I over look him?
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.