Which Cal Player has the most Super Bowl rings?

3,461 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by joe amos yaks
dbush518
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Believe it;s Loren Toews who earned four with the Steelers
BearsWiin

I only see one ring
dbush518
Staff
And it isn't an SB ring...but she doesn't look much like an NFL linebacker
Econ141
Who is that lady? Looks familiar
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
MilleniaBear
Love Boat.
Cal8285
fat_slice said:

People often get confused between Lauren Tewes, former University of California at Riverside student, and Loren Toews former student athlete at THE University of California and holder of 4 Super Bowl rings. Forgive BearsWiin, as we age, these things are even more easily confused.
BearsWiin
Cal8285 said:

fat_slice said:

People often get confused between Lauren Tewes, former University of California at Riverside student, and Loren Toews former student athlete at THE University of California and holder of 4 Super Bowl rings. Forgive BearsWiin, as we age, these things are even more easily confused.

And both she and Chuck Muncie let their affinity for a certain, as The Grand Tour would say, uh, "forest product," get out of hand

It was the 70's, man
bearister
Q Dailey went into that forest too.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
MSaviolives
BearsWiin said:

Cal8285 said:

fat_slice said:

And both she and Chuck Muncie let their affinity for a certain, as The Grand Tour would say, uh, "forest product," get out of hand

It was the 70's, man
I believe her affinity was for a white powdery type of product...
heartofthebear
MSaviolives said:

BearsWiin said:

Cal8285 said:

fat_slice said:

It was the 70's, man
corn starch?
MSaviolives
heartofthebear said:

MSaviolives said:

BearsWiin said:

Cal8285 said:

fat_slice said:

It was the 70's, man
corn starch?
Hard to tell. Testing these days isn't what it used to be...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/30/he-was-jailed-days-having-heroin-it-was-only-detergent-part-wider-scandal/?utm_term=.e2db8d4a9845
TouchedTheAxeIn82
Gale Gilbert has the most participation trophies.
dbush518
Staff
TouchedTheAxeIn82 said:

Gale Gilbert has the most participation trophies.
Yes,,,and I was a big fan of his at Cal...But he did not start, nor did he ever win. Toews did both FOUR TIMES!
joe amos yaks
FB is a team sport.
"Those who say don't know, and those who know don't say." - LT
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.