Goff to Desean?

2,548 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by calumnus
golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Appearing with former Philadelphia Eagles teammate Michael Vick on the Simms and Lefkoe Podcast on Tuesday, Jackson, responding to a suggestion that he join the San Francisco 49ers, said, "I don't know about Frisco, man. State tax is crazy, man. That is home too though. I don't know. ... If anything, I would like to kind of end up in L.A., being a Ram. Sean McVay, you know, we got some connection from when I was in D.C., but we'll see how it plays out, man. Right now, I got another year in Tampa. So we'll see how it plays out, man."
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25886790/desean-jackson-play-rams
okaydo
Desean I think he has a condo in downtown LA he was cheering on the Rams when they on the championship game on his Instagram stories.

Fun fact according to cost dad does Sean gave his gloves to goff when Goff was a kid at a Cal game
burritos
Ram's Offensive Tackle Andrew Whitworth is 37 years old. Do Oline have a longer half life than wr's?
TheSouseFamily
I'm not up on the all the contemporary jargon but is this an example of "mansplaining"?
calumnus
TheSouseFamily said:

I'm not up on the all the contemporary jargon but is this an example of "mansplaining"?

Best explanation:
TheSouseFamily
calumnus said:

TheSouseFamily said:

Best explanation:

So wait. Mansplaining isn't saying something by using the word "man" every other word??

(Shhh, but I already knew the definition. Was just making a joke. But nice SV reference!)
okaydo
calumnus said:

TheSouseFamily said:

Best explanation:

Also this.

(I wish there is a non-gendered word for it...like when you make a point on the forum, and somebody says "actually," and then they make the same point you were making, but in a different way.)

hanky1
They've got 3 good WRs already. Makes no sense for them to bring in DeSean
calumnus
hanky1 said:

They've got 3 good WRs already. Makes no sense for them to bring in DeSean

I think they could have used Desean today.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.