Air Force Bowl

1,478 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bear19
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just showing this on ESPN. Oh the days when we had an offense. What the hell happened? Guess number 1. Poor qb play. 2. Slow wide outs. 3. One running back. 4. Lack of offensive play calling imagination. It's night and day.

oasisbear
I get your point, but the defense is night and day for the better.

Now we need to put it all together.
calumnus
oasisbear said:

Are we talking about 2007 or 2015? I assume the later.

In 2007 we finished with the #51 offense and #59 defense (despite almost getting the #1 ranking at one point). In 2015 we had the #8 offense and #109 defense. Sagarin had us #31 in 2007 and #26 in 2015.
cal83dls79
calumnus said:

oasisbear said:

Are we talking about 2007 or 2015? I assume the later.

In 2007 we finished with the #51 offense and #59 defense (despite almost getting the #1 ranking at one point). In 2015 we had the #8 offense and #109 defense. Sagarin had us #31 in 2007 and #26 in 2015.
it was the 2015 game with Goff.
Bear19
cal83dls79 said:

Just showing this on ESPN. Oh the days when we had an offense. What the hell happened? Guess number 1. Poor qb play. 2. Slow wide outs. 3. One running back. 4. Lack of offensive play calling imagination. It's night and day.
Don't forget to add 5. Below par OL play. All factors culminating in the spectacle of the now famous 2018 Cheez-It Bowl. A perfect storm of offensive failed performances. The lads have had better days indeed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.