Anderson Will Win The Super Bowl

2,259 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
MilleniaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Its a lock.
packawana
I keep forgetting how clutch Stephen Anderson was for us.
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo
okaydo
MilleniaBear said:

Its a lock.

I disagree. Anderson is definitely going to lose the Super Bowl.
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
bear2034
CJ Anderson banner over Sather Gate if he wins. Get it done.
Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus said:

Nice read. I'd put Hurley and C.J. in at the same time to mess with NE. Have Gurley line up in the slot, run some jet sweeps, move him around. NE would lock down the edge run and concentrate on Gurley, giving C.J. a chance...and that's all C.J. needs.
Peanut Gallery Consultant
jhbchristopher
Anderson has had such an improbable path to today's game, walk-on at Cal, undrafted free agent and now a possible super bowl victory.
PtownBear1
jhbchristopher said:

Anderson has had such an improbable path to today's game, walk-on at Cal, undrafted free agent and now a possible super bowl victory.

He wasn't a walk on. He was the #1 ranked JC running back when he committed to Cal.

Edit - sorry just realized you meant Stephen. I guess that was the point of this thread lol.
B.A. Bearacus
PtownBear1 said:

jhbchristopher said:

He wasn't a walk on. He was the #1 ranked JC running back when he committed to Cal.

Edit - sorry just realized you meant Stephen. I guess that was the point of this thread lol.

Hehe, I too whiffed on the clever twist in topic title until just now because I had my CJ blinders on and because I either didn't realize or forgot Stephen was on the Patriots' active roster. Millenia, I'm curious which consulting service you use for your thread topics. They do good work.
B.A. Bearacus
CJ prediction for today:

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.