LOI day

12,186 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TheSouseFamily
calgo430
How long do you want to ignore this user?
our d recruiting ok our offensive recruiting a big yawn
RighteousGoldenBear
82gradDLSdad said:

77Bear said:

71Bear said:

rothforever said:

So two 4 stars (LB and DL) in our own backyard that just won the state championship didn't even look at CAL?
DLS did not win the state title in 2018.

Menlo-Atherton, CIF Division Class 3-AA State Champions: 4* LB Daniel Heimuli and 4* DT Noa Ngalu both signed with Washington.

Well played. I was thinking DLS too.
Open division State Championship DLS lost to Mater Dei. The crown jewel of State Championship games.
82gradDLSdad
RighteousGoldenBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

77Bear said:

71Bear said:

rothforever said:

So two 4 stars (LB and DL) in our own backyard that just won the state championship didn't even look at CAL?
DLS did not win the state title in 2018.

Menlo-Atherton, CIF Division Class 3-AA State Champions: 4* LB Daniel Heimuli and 4* DT Noa Ngalu both signed with Washington.

Well played. I was thinking DLS too.
Open division State Championship DLS lost to Mater Dei. The crown jewel of State Championship games.

I've been trying to forget the last two South all-star, uh, I mean, Mater Dei games.
TheSouseFamily
This is a little over a month old but i suspect the overarching message is still the same. Interesting that Oregon gives out more than double the offers that we do, while the other recruiting behemoth this year, UW, is in the same ballpark as us, being fairly stingy with offers. Very different recruiting strategies at work across the country for ultimately the same number of players. Seems that our closing rate is actually one of the best in the country based on offer/commit ratio.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.