NFL Commercial

1,706 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by okaydo
RighteousGoldenBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Best one by a wide margin!!

Marshawn and Tony G. making appearances in the NFL commercial that aired during the SB. Marshawn up to no good and Tony G. getting upended at 1:44. Who's the guy that tacked him?

MSaviolives
The Franco Harris part still ticks me off.
85Bear
Easily the best commercial of the day. Does anyone know if there is an annotated version of the video? I recognize a lot of the faces, but there are many I don't.
bearister
MSaviolives said:

I know where I was when that happened. Washing dishes at Williams Health Club across the street from the Merchants Garage on 14th Street in Oakland. Age 18. Dagger in my heart. Pi$$ed off for days.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearsWiin
RighteousGoldenBear said:

Best one by a wide margin!!

Marshawn and Tony G. making appearances in the NFL commercial that aired during the SB. Marshawn up to no good and Tony G. getting upended at 1:44. Who's the guy that tacked him?

Looks like Von Miller
71Bear
MSaviolives said:

An iconic play, right along side the Tuck Rule and just behind The Catch! My three favorites!!
MSaviolives
71Bear said:

MSaviolives said:

An iconic play, right along side the Tuck Rule and just behind The Catch! My three favorites!!
The ball bounced off Fuqua--"everybody" knows it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
RighteousGoldenBear
85Bear said:

Easily the best commercial of the day. Does anyone know if there is an annotated version of the video? I recognize a lot of the faces, but there are many I don't.
This is the best one I could find....pretty detailed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/Ad-Meter/2019/02/04/nfl-super-bowl-ad-players-100-year-game/2767667002/
85Bear
RighteousGoldenBear said:

This is the best one I could find....pretty detailed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/Ad-Meter/2019/02/04/nfl-super-bowl-ad-players-100-year-game/2767667002/
Awesome! Thank you very much.
okaydo
That reminds me of this -- a bunch of celebrities edited together to make it seem like they're all in the same room.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.