Pep Hamilton is available

2,915 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by packawana
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

killa22
Hard pass
GivemTheAxe
okaydo said:

Passing game coordinator?
Don't we need to have a passing game before we need to have a passing game coordinator?
mbBear
killa22 said:

Hard pass
yeah, double-digit wins every year he was with the Furd. 3 Major bowl games, including the Rose. Wouldn't help Cal at all..
71Bear
Per The Athletic, Hamilton is expected to be named Head Coach/GM of the new XFL Washington DC franchise.
hanky1
Harbaugh pushes out Pep and replaced him with someone who he thought was better.

Now there's a coach unafraid to make changes on offense unlike some coaches...
PtownBear1
71Bear said:

Per The Athletic, Hamilton is expected to be named Head Coach/GM of the new XFL Washington DC franchise.

So his availability will line up with Baldwin's release then
calumnus
hanky1 said:

Harbaugh pushes out Pep and replaced him with someone who he thought was better.

Michigan had the #21 scoring offense. They aspire to be better than that.

We had the #115 scoring offense. We are hoping for incremental improvement while defenders of that choice blame the players and previous coaching staff.
Bear19
hanky1 said:

Losing four straight times to Ohio State finally forced Harbaugh's hand. Don't forget this is Harbaugh's forth HC gig, while Wilcox is two years into his first. I don't know what staff changes Harbaugh made after his first two years at Michigan.
Bear19
calumnus said:

Michigan had the #21 scoring offense. They aspire to be better than that.

We had the #115 scoring offense. We are hoping for incremental improvement while defenders of that choice blame the players and previous coaching staff.
Hey, I resemble that statement! Though in my defense, I do want more than "incremental" offensive improvement in 2019.
packawana
Unlike our situation, UM is loaded with 4-5 stars on offense. If they're underperforming it is almost definitely a scheme/coaching issue.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.