Change in affect.

1,538 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by upsetof86
Rushinbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can I be the only one who noticed a change in the coaches' demeanor in pressers this time, especially JW? Just hints of a smile. Less body tension. As if they see things that no one else has seen.

This is just an impression. Not trying to make too much of it, but thinking - hmmmmmmmm.
Bobodeluxe
Maybe he has feelers from other schools?
Rushinbear
Bobodeluxe said:

Maybe he has feelers from other schools?
My first thought was maybe some of these guys are starting to get it. Garbers, rbs, ol, a wr or 2. Wishful thinking, I know.
Big C
Less pressure in March than in October.

Maybe in Wilcox' end-of-season performance review, his boss suggested he "handle" the media better... gave him old Don Nelson videos to study.
Bear8
Rushinbear said:

Can I be the only one who noticed a change in the coaches' demeanor in pressers this time, especially JW? Just hints of a smile. Less body tension. As if they see things that no one else has seen.

This is just an impression. Not trying to make too much of it, but thinking - hmmmmmmmm.
Maybe he's seen the Mueller Report?
upsetof86
Prolly saved a ton of money on car insurance. I like that he keeps us guessing and keeps producing despite our doubt's and hand wringing. That I can live with.

QB progress in camps has been improving

'17: 2-3* Forrest vs 3* Bowers--> 3* Bowers 1.0 (5-7)
'18: 3*Bowers-->4* Garbers 1.0 (7-5 BC of a top D)
'19: 4*Garbers 2.0 vs 4* Modster 1.5-->? No lose.

A Decent starter and Backup.

I can't wait til Fall.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.