What's the Parking Situation for Today's Spring Game?

1,734 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by iksO facto
BoaltBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Didn't see any info on the spring game website.
RJABear
Parking was a disaster. We arrived at 10:15. Stadium lot was full. Did not walk into memorial until 10:45. Missed most of the talk with the coach.
Bear19
RJABear said:

Parking was a disaster. We arrived at 10:15. Stadium lot was full. Did not walk into memorial until 10:45. Missed most of the talk with the coach.
Here's what he said: "Blah blah blah. Play hard, every job a competition, looking for improvement. Yada yada yada." Very important & insightful comments.
Bobodeluxe
Bear19 said:

RJABear said:

Here's what he said: "Blah blah blah. Play hard, every job a competition, looking for improvement. Yada yada yada." Very important & insightful comments.
That's what I heard, but it took longer.
iksO facto
Really sorry that you guys had to listen to such mundane commentary. Your attitudes border on pathetic. Keep 'em to yourselves, if you would.
Blueblood
evanstobrown said:

Really sorry that you guys had to listen to such mundane commentary. Your attitudes border on pathetic. Keep 'em to yourselves, if you would.

"I paid to get away from you
freeboarders, but I just can't
stop telling you how to act
like us Premium Board members!"
wifeisafurd
Bear19 said:

RJABear said:

He did say that veteran players were not going to be in the scrimmage and the young guys to watch are Brown, Tatersail, Deng, and the tight ends.
Golden One
BoaltBear said:

Didn't see any info on the spring game website.
The email that the AD sent out had info. about parking.
petalumabear
Blueblood said:

evanstobrown said:

"I paid to get away from you
freeboarders, but I just can't
stop telling you how to act
like us Premium Board members!"
I've always wondered what you looked like Blue.... thanks!
iksO facto
How dare you Sirrrr, comparing me to a tyrant!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.