Remember this guy?

2,671 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by NVBear78
Bobodeluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Formerly a CyberBear favorite
Sebastabear
Running Wolf. A guy who has never worked an honest day in his life or paid a dollar in taxes and yet feels totally empowered to dictate to everyone how the world should operate and firmly believes he should be at the center of every story.

Actually come to think of it this sounds a lot like someone else we all know . . .
bearister
Forensics found residue of Dumpster Muffin on him.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oskidunker
Looks like Kahn from Star Trek
Go Bears!
Sebastabear
oskidunker said:

just watched that again last night. My God the acting in those scenes between Shatner and Ricardo Montalban. Magnificent. They don't make them like that any more.
bearister
Sebastabear said:

oskidunker said:

just watched that again last night. My God the acting in those scenes between Shatner and Ricardo Montalban. Magnificent. They don't make them like that any more.

Yes, you could really see the influence of Strasberg in Shatner's virtuoso performance. And to think, he was also a top tier vocalist. Bill Shatner, a true Renaissance Man. I'm pretty sure Duane Allman was the studio musician playing lead guitar on the two tracks.

*I think it may be a tie ball game with regard to how long I can listen to one of those songs vs how long I can listen to Sean Hannity.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
NVBear78
Bobodeluxe said:

Formerly a CyberBear favorite

Why do they tolerate threats from this whack job and give him extra latitude for being homeless? Throw him in jail or a mental asylum.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.