Antonio Brown Video at CAL

3,166 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Blueblood
ommy480
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AB released the video on his Youtube channel. Check it out at the link below. Some interesting stuff that gets cut off near the end about how impressed he was with the work ethic/hunger of the Cal DBs:

79 Bear
That's awesome and invaluable for our players. Carr seems like a very good dude too.
cal83dls79
I agree. That's good stuff.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
B.A. Bearacus
This was nice. Action picks up at 2:27. What a beast. Not bad for the 22nd WR picked in the 2010 draft and 195 overall.
NVBear78
RhetoriCal Bear said:

That's awesome and invaluable for our players. Carr seems like a very good dude too.

Carr is a really impressive human being.
cal83dls79
NVBear78 said:

RhetoriCal Bear said:

I agree unless you are being sarcastic. I've seen nothing that says this guy can't be a leader, just needs to win and have a good system
NVBear78
cal83dls79 said:

NVBear78 said:

RhetoriCal Bear said:

I agree unless you are being sarcastic. I've seen nothing that says this guy can't be a leader, just needs to win and have a good system

Not being sarcastic at all, he is a good person.
NVBear78
Anyone know who the different Cal guys were and what they were wearing?
hanky1
If Tedford has offered Carr he would still be Cal coach. For whatever reason, he didn't despite the fact he knew of Carr very well and the entire family lobbied him hard for an offer.
okaydo
hanky1 said:

If Tedford has offered Carr he would still be Cal coach. For whatever reason, he didn't despite the fact he knew of Carr very well and the entire family lobbied him hard for an offer.

Eh, I disagree. I don't see Tedford coaching in Season 18 at Cal.

He needed time off.
cal83dls79
hanky1 said:

maybe
Blueblood
NVBear78 said:

cal83dls79 said:

NVBear78 said:

RhetoriCal Bear said:

Not being sarcastic at all, he is a good person.

"Oh I remember Blueblood was
a very good child. Now, look at
him, many think he is a good
person."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.