I talked to Sammy....

2,104 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Big C
Blueblood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Hot cha cha cha"
UCSC Sammy the Slug

We were just musing about Cal football and Sammy, the genius that he is, said Cal should get out of the
Pac-12. I told Sammy that I have suggested that Cal would fit in more comfortably in the Mountain West
Conference, but many of the BI'ers didn't like the idea, even though deep down they know Cal is already playing like a model MWC team. To my surprise, Sammy said he went along with this BI thinking.

I asked. "What then?"

Sammy said that Cal and the other UC System schools should start their own conference. For example,
the conference could look like this:

The UC conference
Cal
UC Davis
UC Riverside
UC Merced
UCSB
UCSD
UC Irvine
ucla

I said, "Hmm, what a great idea!"

82gradDLSdad
Not much worse than the current Pac 12 under King Scott.
71Bear
Blueblood said:

UCSC Sammy the Slug

Wewere just musing about Cal football and Sammy, the genius that he is, said Cal should get out of the
Pac-12. I toldSammy that I have suggested that Cal wouldfit in more comfortably in the Mountain West
Conference, but many of the BI'ers didn't like the idea, even though deep down they know Cal is already playing like a model MWC team. To my surprise, Sammy said he went along with this BI thinking.

I asked. "What then?"

Sammy saidthat Cal and the other UC System schools shoulsstart their own conference. For example,
the conference couldlook like this:

Cal
UC Davis
UC Riverside
UC Merced
UCSB
UCSD
UC Irvine
ucla

What about UCSF and Santa Cruz?
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sonofabear51
I don't think UCSF has any sports teams except for recreational.
Start Slowly and taper off
petalumabear
sonofabear51 said:

I don't think UCSF has any sports teams except for recreational.
Interns stalking nurses....... goes on in every hospital in america
Big C
71Bear said:

Blueblood said:

UCSC Sammy the Slug

Wewere just musing about Cal football and Sammy, the genius that he is, said Cal should get out of the
Pac-12. I toldSammy that I have suggested that Cal wouldfit in more comfortably in the Mountain West

I asked. "What then?"

Sammy saidthat Cal and the other UC System schools shoulsstart their own conference. For example,
the conference couldlook like this:

Cal
UC Davis
UC Riverside
UC Merced
UCSB
UCSD
UC Irvine
ucla

What about UCSF and Santa Cruz?
I bet if we played UCSF in men's basketball a dozen times every year, we would probably vault into double-digit victories! (And they said it couldn't be done!)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.