Is Okaydo ok??

3,806 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TheSouseFamily
TheSouseFamily
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There's been video on the internet for an entire day of Aaron Rodgers attempting to chug a beer (in tragically poor fashion) at the Bucks game and this hasn't been posted yet? C'mon Okaydo. As for Aaron, you'd think a guy from Chico could do better than this.

Also, kudos to Bakhtiari. That's an impressive showing, especially with no spillage.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/05/23/aaron-rodgers-david-bakhtiari-chugging-beer-bucks-raptors-game
Eastern Oregon Bear
Gosh, I hope everything is Okaydo kee.

Very weak sauce on Aaron's part.
okaydo
TheSouseFamily said:

There's been video on the internet for an entire day of Aaron Rodgers attempting to chug a beer (in tragically poor fashion) at the Bucks game and this hasn't been posted yet? C'mon Okaydo. As for Aaron, you'd think a guy from Chico could do better than this.

Also, kudos to Bakhtiari. That's an impressive showing, especially with no spillage.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/05/23/aaron-rodgers-david-bakhtiari-chugging-beer-bucks-raptors-game

An entire Day? This happened last night. Also, I'm more excited interested in who s sitting next to Rodgers.
TheSouseFamily
Last night? Oh. My bad. Still slow for you. And just take solace in knowing that we care for your well-being.
okaydo
I mean, I know chugging bear was a manly thing. I just didn't think Rodgers would be killed for it. (I mean, isn't he kind of a vegan?). Even Matthew Stafford was mocking him last night.
Another Bear

Here's the problem.
KenBurnski
Okaydo- who is the blond woman with Rodgers? Stop messing around.
Another Bear
KenBurnski said:

Okaydo- who is the blond woman with Rodgers? Stop messing around.
Buck's owners daughter...trolling Drake.
okaydo
Rodgers has a minority ownership in the team. Did they have to embarrass him like that?

Bearbits
Milwaukee seems like a pretty cool place TBH.
LACalFan
This is how it's done.

GBear4Life
Unless that beer was like a 10% ABV double IPA, that was the most embarrassing beer chug I've ever seen.
nwbear84
Obviously wasn't a freshman at Davidson in the early 80s. He would have been cut from the team.
Another Bear

TheSouseFamily
SI is out with their all-important QB rankings based on beer chugging.

Goff comes in at #9. A-Rod at #28.

https://apple.news/AhhaPWs9TTc2gkQKV4ltAoQ
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.