Daily Cal Analyzes Cheez-It Bowl

4,120 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by heartofthebear
Bear19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GivemTheAxe said:

Sorry but I can't share your love for CheeseIts. I OD'd on Cheese It's one weekend years ago and lost my taste for that snack.
Eating the seven month old CheezIts are kind of a modern substitute for wailing & knashing of teeth late at night when I think about what's happened to Cal's offense.

Your taste in movies is outstanding btw.
heartofthebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hanky1 said:

heartofthebear said:

hanky1 said:

Have I ever told you guys how much I like Cheez-Its?
I don't believe you have.
At least not lately.
I don't know about you but I like spreading out a daily Cal on the ground under me so I don't make a mess when foraging on a box of cheez-its. Then I just fold up the daily Cal and put it in the trash along with the crumbs.

So how much do you like cheez-its anyway? I'd really like to know (in other words, it's the off-season).

I'm comforted by the fact that, in about 5 weeks, we won't care about cheez-its, TCU or last season. And we only care about the game day version of the Daily Cal during home games.

I really like Cheeze-Its. Especially the cheddar one with a thick layer of gooey cheese on the surface that rubs off on your fingers when you eat it. Here's how I eat them:

I grab a handful w my right hand (I'm right handed and cannot do the deed with my left hand) and stuff them into my mouth. My fingers get sticky with cheese and then I have to suck and lick really hard to get it into my mouth. There's usually a little cheese left over and then I usually rub my fingers really hard and fast together to get that deliciousness into my mouth.

I also like to eat Cheese-Its with my salad. I'll just toss my salad with a handful of Cheese-Its. People think it's disgusting, but have you ever tried it? Taste fantastic!

That's disgusting but strangely flavorful
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.